Welcome mate!!

Another Civic convert lol.. handling ont eh Starlet out the box isn't as good as a Civic.. but if you get the right handling parts and mate that with the turbo engine you got something quick :(

Still can't get over seeing a little EP91 over take Supras/RX7 and Skylines at Donny at Japfest 2 2 years ago..

Cheers for the warm welcome guys...

I have to agree civic handling is soo much better, but hey vtec or boost, i now know what id really have! :(

Pics of previous civics...

IMGP1285.jpg

IMGP1337.jpg

2953187708a6181300196l.jpg

2953187708a6181297786l.jpg

^^ the silver one u more than likely drink from , as i wrote it off and spent a week in hospital. after the type r seat slit and cracked me in the back of the head. real honda safety for you.

Nice EK! Which one is it? EK3, EK4? I used to have an EG..

I shared the same feeling.. VTEC or Boost.. now I'm living the boost dream! VTEC does sound like music to my ears though.. but.. Boost comes in so low down!!

Did you have EP3 seats?

Wow.. never knew EP3 seats would do that! When I had mine I went for DC2 Recaro driver seat and a Cobra Daytona? for the passenger. Recaro hugged me better than my gf =P Hope she never reads this line hahah..

Hope you've fully recovered from that mate!