hello folks,

just too let you all know im in middle off looking into starting up my own bodyshop/coachworks. so if any off you looking 4 anything done to your rides you know where to come :o hoping to have it all sorted and opened up on may 1st all going well that is. just loads a paper work etc etc to get sorted out just now :p

Sounds good mate... and close to boot!

There's a few dodgy places locally that I wouldn't trust. Then there's dandrea's which made an awesome job of Pauls car, but cost a small fortune. Hope you get on well mate.

Sounds good mate... and close to boot!

There's a few dodgy places locally that I wouldn't trust. Then there's dandrea's which made an awesome job of Pauls car, but cost a small fortune. Hope you get on well mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that the celica you was sayign that was going candy green mate

is that the celica you was sayign that was going candy green mate

No Paul's is the orange ST205. My other mate is having an attack of style, doesn't know if he wants street (HOK candy green) or rally style. His new idea was to get it all resprayed white and put the castrol livery on it :p I told him he should just get it sprayed the original black, because it would look cool. He's too busy getting parts for the engine together right now anyway.

P.S my mate that wanted the candy green paint used to work at Dandrea's and before that at a coachworks in catrine and before that Jock sharpes coachworks in mauchline.

A seen that orange Celica when I was in Troon or a seen 'a' orange Celica in Troon-myt not of been the same one but what are the chances. A know a guy thats seen you about Baz - Good Luck wi' the business. :p