I Have a rant!

Now i am usually a happy person but today i was coming round a sainsburys car park and some idiot in a renault espace reverses out so he didnt go into the front of me i went around, so im in front and come over a speed bump and he beeps his horn as i just get off the speed bump he drives into the back of me. So i get out and im confronted by a little baldy headed man (worst for spouting shite are small people) So i asked him why he needed to do that to which he starts spouting on about how i went round him and calling me a fucking arse. At this point i told him not to talk to me like that and to get his insurance details out then he starts denying he went into the back of him so i thought before i get done for dwarf bashing i would take his reg and simply go to the police station.

I looked at the car and its only a very tiny scratch but i went to the police and simply said this guy just drove into me and was kicking off, and to cut a long story short they said they couldn't do anything because it would be my word against his. So all my tax's i paid did nothing for me in this situation. So the moral of the story is i will never think any less of anyone for dwarf bashing.

Ring your insurance company, you have his reg number and have informed the police, put in a whiplash claim and fuck him over for being an arse! I deffo would just to be awkward for the hell of it!!! :)

Whether he denies it or not, you have his reg/make and model of the car and a description of what he looks like.

Phone your insurance company, put in a claim and they will find his address and insurance company details for you. You can then put in a claim. He will have to pay simple as.

You do not have to tell them about the earlier incident where he was reversing. It's nothing to do with the claim.

I would also do as above and get the boot checked out, I sorted a claim once where the back bumper was only scratched but the whole boot was bent and the car was close to a right-off!

I would personally claim just because he was a dick to you mate.

Speak to Bourkey, he can sort you out a whiplash claim!

bit of shoe polish on his noggin - good as new ^_^

see you next tuesday comes to mind.

i cant believe he just whallops you up the cracker for driving round him when he is about to reverse out. alot of people reversing out of spaces WAIT for cars to go past. i curtainly wouldnt just reverse out infront of someone, let alone ram them when they dont wait for me :p

Why not??

You can still claim!

Basically, every one who pays for insurance pays for those type's of nobs who crash into innocent people. A little bit of everyones insurance money goes to a company calls MIB, you put a claim in and give your insurance company the reg and name etc of the person who hit you and they claim the money back through the MIB. Then they hunt down the uninsured prick and take them to court.

Basically, every one who pays for insurance pays for those type's of nobs who crash into innocent people. A little bit of everyones insurance money goes to a company calls MIB, you put a claim in and give your insurance company the reg and name etc of the person who hit you and they claim the money back through the MIB. Then they hunt down the uninsured prick and take them to court.

in my case all of that was true, except for the hunting down, well finding in any case

If it was on private land (shopping centre carpark) might make a difference. Well it does in NI from what I'm aware. Where's a legal eagle?

It doesnt matter where it happened here, no one would ever park in a car park if you werent insured and at risk of getting hit.

I havent told anyone to claim for no reason, I have advised him to claim if theres damage. Why should some noob get away with it?

Besides, it may only look like an easily t-cutted out mark, but you should get the boot checked because it could have caused more damage than you think!

Phone your insurance company, put in a claim and they will find his address and insurance company details for you. You can then put in a claim. He will have to pay simple as.

I would personally claim just because he was a dick to you mate.

Speak to Bourkey, he can sort you out a whiplash claim!

ahem, is that not telling him to claim for no reason? Well, your reason was that 'just because he was a dick to you', so yeah, either you're lying or my eyes are decieving me :)

As above, good way to push everyones premiums up with pointless insurance claims. Sound advice there :p

I didnt mean it how you have read it, although I can see your point. I mean, I wouldnt let him get away with it because he thinks its hassle. But whatever, people get away with stuff like this all the time.

It wont push everyones premiums up if you claim, it pushes up the premiums of the person who you claim off.

the more people claiming over nothing, the higher premiums are going to be in general, thats why we pay so much for insurance, its a claim state, everyone claims for everything, sues everyone for everything, no win no fee and all that bollocks. its an american thing thats taken off over here.

if claiming for nothing didnt push up premiums then we'd all be paying £1 for our insurance, as the companies wouldnt ever have to pay out for anything except genuine claims, which are obviously far less than total claims made, due to people doing as you've suggested, and saying they have whiplash etc when they actually done. its the way of the world :p

i know what you were trying to say though, just came out wrong. either way it is annoying seeing people suggest that when we have to pay so much for insurance :)

Yes I do agree with what you are saying.

I have claimed for whiplash before from an accident, but I had it. I think it's fair to claim if you do get injured.

Although I do see your point. My sister hit a car doing no less than 5mph. No visable damage, definatly no injury. They claimed £2000 for her insurance for whiplash and damage in the end. So her premiums were raised by £1000! So in that case I do think its unfair.

I just hate seeing people say they won't claim, when they clearly have damage that they will have to pay for themselves if they don't claim from the person in the wrong.

I suppose it comes from working in insurance claims and seeing so many people ripped off really.

Im not going to claim off the insurance you cant see any damage and i cant be bothered argueing it out, just cant believe the police did nothing with them and they are so quick to pull me over all the time for no apparant reason, but the only time you need them to do something they refuse to help. I will see this bloke again sometime so not to worry :)