Hi guys my name is dan. i live in basingstoke. Ive just a deposit down on a ep82 in black with a few mods. Fmic, air filter, boost timer, boost control, decat, cat back system. I shall try and put some pictures up when i pick up the car. i do have one question though. What is the best ecu upgrade you can get for the ep82? I want my first steps in ownership to be a new ecu and remap. Thanks Dan

hey dan welcome to the forums man, you better whatch, these wee motors can be right addictive to get more power from lol

on the ecu front your left with numerous options but it flows into two catagories,

you could get an aftermarket ecu from the likes of mines, wanabi,mfactory, jam racing, blitz or sard, they usualy pop up on the japanese auto trader

the good thing about these is its plug and play and to a cirtain extent they alter the fual and ignition tables so your not running stinking rich but the only problem there are these ecus are usualy custom and mapped to customer spec, but they will fual to a bar,

with the standalones and pigy backs theres a wealth of choice available, you will need to find a trusted tuner to fit and map which can get expensive but the versatility of the remap can outweigh that if your into modifying.

id say the greddy emanage blue would be sufficient for you needs i would say, you can pick, them up with relative harnisses for a few hundred quid, expect to pay the same to fit it and map it too

hope that helps a wee bit

The eManage piggy backs sound pretty good, but if you are going big power then go for an ultimate. I know I will be doing so, but I think probably the best stand alone would be a Power FC, but they don't make them anymore, so very rare and if you can find one they command a premium!

Welcome to the club mate!