thought id seriusly f*cked my hire car this mornin

alright some of you might know i have a hire car right now,

needed one while im waiting for parts to arive from toyota after sheering the bolts on the thermostat housin off my glanza

its a brand new mondeo 2.2 tdci, a totaly capable comfortable mile muncher,

six speed, totaly raggable to fuck, maxed out at 137 on a private bit of downhill road by abington,

was touring into collage this morning up this straight back road i dont usually go on as my car is lowered, was pullin about ten over a ton when i didnt notice this hidden dip,

took off,

time slowed down,

then came down to earth with an all mighty thump,

i instantly stamped on the ancores to assess what damage there was, checked underneath the car and there was all this blue smoke and shit, i thought fuck fuck fuck!!!!! :o:p:(

checked underneath the front and oil was pissing out the sump like an elephant doin a wiz,

ran round, shut down the motor, and thought double fuck!!! :o:o

sat at the side of the road wishin id taken out the extra tenner a day for the excess,

crawled under the car and had a close inspection of the sump, it seamed that the impact had somehow meraculusly spun off the sump plug and it looked like i wasnt as fucked as i had first thought,

got it to my mates lock up, at lunch time and got a trani sump plug from a local garage, poured in about six litres of oil and that was it,

problem solved, the oil must have got on the manifold after the sump plug had freakely spun itself off creating all this blue smoke

regardless someone must have been prayin for me as initially i thought id royally waisted a brand new motor lol

:p

lol, some of the shit ive done in previus hire cars takes the buiscit,

hired a c3 for craic when they just came out a few years back, took it up to strathy park on a summers day, they opened up the drift bit with wads of oil, silly me left all the windows open when arsing about on the oil, sprayin it all into the cabin and headlining, dad to buy two new tyres before takin it back, in the end i had to pay a 170 cleaning bill to the hire company lol

rememeber that modis i got last year

th_modisburn1.jpg

came off a hump back bridge at fifty and bucled the whole front of the chassis ever so slightly, with big divits out of the sump and lower suspension arms, a testament to how strong that car was as that was a hefty hefty impact it took

sent it back with a burst spare and two new front tyres lol

there are other storys if you want to hear but it gets abit crazy after that,

please dont judge, but when the excess is only a ton the temptations there lol