Gt spec hybrid ct9

a definate yes on what you have just asked. lots more top end pull.

pm sent

its not a massive bang wow mega power increase on its own, but it does seem to act like the ct9 always should have. it makes the car drive like more expensive jap performance cars of the time like the impreza or evo. has a more gradual power as apposed to a bang down the bottom end and then it going off at the top end.

im very happy with mine and its obviously been researched pretty well as it works really well with the 4efte.

• 2 weeks later...

Im running one on the standard ecu and another on an emanage blue. to get the best from this turbo you need to experience it at 1-1.2 bar

and to get that you need some precise management to do it properly

• 4 weeks later...

you could fit it and run it at 12 psi, i did that with my auto v with hks actuater on a standard mani(now ported)

12psi on this feld like 15psi on my old ct9 where it would drop down to 13 due to the shite standard actuater spring at the time

if i do it myself one week. will i run into any problems. i know i will need to prime it and that but is there anything else i need to watch out for as if for the moment i just run it on the old actuator and run 6 bar for a while that will put the miles on it and give it a chance to wear in then once i have the cash i could get the mani and actuator and the other stuff like e- manage. would this be ok as i would experience more power slightly as mine at the mo is shit as i know its got major boost creep as its cold and i have to use half of the accelerator all the time when i wanna give it beans and have to keep my eye on the boost gauge making sure it dont go past 7 - 8 bar or pwuffffff out the exhaust and lose of power and yes i just hit fuel cut. sometimes i even have had fire blow out the exhaust. my mates thought it was funny and i meant to do it but no no no.

put it on mate. you will feel the differnce at that boost and it will also solve your creep due to the bigger wastegate. just make sure you prime it and you will be laughing.

that bloody efi pipe will be your biggest pain if you still have it. other than that its pretty easy going if you have the right tools.

if i do it myself one week. will i run into any problems.

a mechanic should really fit and prime the turbo if you have never done anything like this,

i wouldent adivise fitting it yourself if your not confident with tools and mechanics, you could easily sheer/snap a bolt and if your not prepaired for that you could end up with a stranded car,

plus a comon problem is people not tightning nuts up enough finding them falling off,

there is a guide to priming i posted, im sure you have already read it?