need new header for forum and front page

cheers guys.

yeah, i got you bud... maybe i'll have another bash if i get time. i was trying to do one without filters... but i couldn't resist!! :lol:

yeah, that sounds cool... heres the two gradient ones, i'll put the address on them too at some point.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/scu...84/94bf2aa5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/scu...84/86bae618.jpg

Rich.

heres the ones i did this morning.... i actually dont really like any of them to be honest...

but its down to you geo!

ukscbanner1.jpg

ukscbanner2.jpg

ukscbanner3.jpg

ukscbanner4.jpg

be honest guys!!

Rich.

Guest Enzo

holy shitface batman!!

thats amazing everyone needs to see these, gona post them up in the general section,

maybe do a pole,

are you into doin any Adrain too?

lol this is gonna sound a bit weird, but theyre just a few photos with the type over the top... (i think thats my tutor from uni talking there! :lol:)

i guess the 3rd one is ok... its probably my fave.

Rich.

Guest Enzo

see the therd one is my least favorit as much of the detail of the photos is obscured by the writing.

its a tie up between one or two for me,

can i have the fourth one as a new sig,

with some blirb that i have written out about the club above the uksc logo or is that pushing the boat out bro?

but theyre just a few photos with the type over the top

When geo suggested the plain photo thing further up the thread I thought the same thing mate. I dunno I could have a shot or two.

I was doing a few vector images of EP's the other night but a bitch of a thunder storm put the power out and (I know, I know, I know) I hadn't saved any of .psd's up to that point so lost the 5-6hrs of work I had put in :lol:

I dunno G, about the real image "photo" approach. A header or something should give you an idea of the content... photo's seem a bit information overload if you get my meaning??? :lol: Suppose once everyones put in a contribution a poll would get general concencus

I'll have another shot on sunday or monday since I'm working another 12hr shift tomo and going out tonight.

yeah, youve hit the nail on the head there mate.

i totally agree. theyre not really 'designs'. but if thats what you want g, thats fine!

Rich.

• 3 weeks later...
heres the ones i did this morning.... i actually dont really like any of them to be honest...

but its down to you geo!

ukscbanner1.jpg

ukscbanner2.jpg

be honest guys!!

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think these two are extremly cool designs :lol:

• 3 months later...
has the banner been sorted if not could you post a few pictures here or point me in the direction of a few i wud like to try a banner

Good effort mate :D

I'll send some pics of starlets for ya to have a chop at next time your on msn k!

Peace Out

Joz

• 2 years later...