We have like the best Alignment system going at work, and on a Glanza we would charge about £32.50 but thats only because the front end is adjustable and they dont have a rear camber or toe adjustment.

£75 quid though, it sounds like they were trying to have your pants down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Well...i use the Hoffman 4-wheel alignment centre at work almost every other day...& if any of the members here want there Starlets setting up properly...i'll do it for £20, & if you want to watch your welcome, there will be before & after printouts!!.

Only for starlets though!!.. :thumbsup:

Great machine as it gives accurate measurement of rear thrust line & front setback angles, although this cannot be set, i can see if your car has had a bad past.

Hit me up , i'm at leeds & can do this work as you wait on a saturday morning.

I have the hoffman machine in work too, awesome bit of kit. I'll be setting up my GT on it, if i can get it on the 4 post ramp that is lol.

Marc, is there a generic section on in for any car to allow to make custom settings for a glanza or GT ? As obviously they are not on the system, thanks, Dan.

Well...i use the Hoffman 4-wheel alignment centre at work almost every other day...& if any of the members here want there Starlets setting up properly...i'll do it for £20, & if you want to watch your welcome, there will be before & after printouts!!.

Only for starlets though!!.. :thumbsup:

Great machine as it gives accurate measurement of rear thrust line & front setback angles, although this cannot be set, i can see if your car has had a bad past.

Hit me up , i'm at leeds & can do this work as you wait on a saturday morning.

Oh my, I wish I'd known this before I paid approx £80 for mine done :/

I have the hoffman machine in work too, awesome bit of kit. I'll be setting up my GT on it, if i can get it on the 4 post ramp that is lol.

Marc, is there a generic section on in for any car to allow to make custom settings for a glanza or GT ? As obviously they are not on the system, thanks, Dan.

Hey Dan, sorry my misstake!, our tracking gauges are Hoffman & the 4 wheel alignment centre is Pro-Align...with Hawkeye Cameras..

There are many car manufacturers on the hard drive & standard data for them , also if for example the car was built with 15" wheels & you fit say 17"..it calculates the recommended settings.. :thumbsup:

Its a great little bit of kit & all local Glanza owners are welcome !!.