My 5dr N/A......"Bob"

i do 300+ motorway miles a week bro, if i dont drive eco all the time it costs alot to re-fuel....not to mention things like road noise/the thought of safety if something was to happen at speed they are tin cans after all/ rear passengers cant get in and out im 6ft1 so it leaves very little if any space at the back for family and friends/not much boot space either.....AND im hungry for more power its been nearly 5years in a Ep i want a vag diesel atleast untill ive finished uni then i can mabe think about going jap again

Going to have a sit down and think with my old man tomorrow and go from there

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Luke post it on FB, was tempted myself :)

I know what you mean, I can sometimes crave my Mum's car but then I go for a good drive and remember how fun mine is :D

Luckily I'm not doing many motorway miles yet, don't wanna switch do a diesel just yet!

i considered it but, its just a waste tbh i wont get anymore power nor any of the above i still have to drive like a saint at end of the day ill get 30-35mpg tops...gets boring on the motorway at times i just want to get to where im going pronto...with the Ep i have to work harder to keep it at 70 ish taking in to account the uphills etc.....bang a lazy boy leon in cruise control...sit back and relax it will do all the work for me

for now it just seems its better to upgrade the overall package and take the plunge, they are reliable all i have to do is pay for parts labour work is free

• 2 months later...

*Brushes off the cobwebs*

Project: Follow your heart.... :wub:

keyword: "extremely reliable"

power goal: 133-200bhp

The collection of parts has already started.... :yahoo: