Not really how i wanted to start the day

Jesus christ man that is pure bollocks!!

Some jealous little wankers out there with nowt better to do than fuck up peoples pride and joy.

Wont be cheap to sort this one out mate, wish you all the best man.

Wouldnt wish this on anybody.

Joz

Know what the daft thing is? The person i suspect has done it, is all because i overtook him once on a dual carriageway. I mean for god sake i wasnt racing, he drives a 1.0 corsa B. what am i gunna gain from racing that against 210bhp ;)

Know what the daft thing is? The person i suspect has done it, is all because i overtook him once on a dual carriageway. I mean for god sake i wasnt racing, he drives a 1.0 corsa B. what am i gunna gain from racing that against 210bhp ;)

typical prick corsa driver really

pummel the bastard

Felt sick looking at that, I'd be in tears if I came out to it.

All the best mate, hope you get it sorted and plot your revenge against the person who did it.

Complete and utter scum.

Im sorry to see this mate, i wish you all the best in the repair.

I would be on the phone to the police......although they wont do anything, i would then be telling them i will be taking the matter into my own hands.

I would then find the person, do it to their car and probably smash the sh*t out of them for it.

Theres NO need for it. time people stood up against people who vandalise and cause havoc. Were british, were known for being tough...about time we stopped the minority really, because untill we do, itll be constant misery. That is all...