I bought an HDI intercooler form dane on here, looked good, but was an absolute nightmare to fit correctly, the front pipes running from the cooler fouled the connections for the front fog lights thus would allow for the bumper to fit correctly, so after much embarrasment and frustration i sold it, just thought it was a totaly wank peice of kit, now considering an Autofixed intercooler, looks to be a much easier and better setup

Gaz

I bought an HDI intercooler form dane on here, looked good, but was an absolute nightmare to fit correctly, the front pipes running from the cooler fouled the connections for the front fog lights thus would allow for the bumper to fit correctly, so after much embarrasment and frustration i sold it, just thought it was a totaly wank peice of kit, now considering an Autofixed intercooler, looks to be a much easier and better setup

Gaz

What year glanza did you try it on?

I've done a dummy run on mine & the o/s foglight looks very close to the pipe work.

Think i might get lucky without it fouling.

It was on a 96 Glanza , even still didn`t like it, other guys that have this kit that have managed to get it to fit, all i can say is very well done , just not my cup of tea to be honest

Oh must have been the way you attempted to fit it.

• 3 weeks later...