Does any body watch this on Channel 4? I am watching it now for the first time, whilst surfing the net.

If I was the mum I would of smacked her daughter in the face a long time ago, little bitch! I don't ever remember talking to my mum like she was a piece of shit! My mum would of kicked me out of her house if I talked to her like that girl talks to her mum. She slammed the door in her mums face!!

Grr makes me so angry that people treat their parents like that

Rant over. No one probably has even watched it! LOL.

The mum looks like death warmed up! Have you seen the dark eyes she has!!!

Sounds like shes had a hard life :)

But yea I would never back chat my parents, some people just let them get too out of control

And no I havent watched it :)

Some people should not be allowed the right to breed. How can they call them selves parents. It's ALL their fault the kids are like that. If i talked to my parents like that id be thrown so hard out the door I'd fly over my front lawn.

Bourkey

Exactly! Thats my point...if this is a real family as its supposed to be then they have majorly embarressed themselves on national TV!

I feel sorry for the mum really, because when she tries to put her foot down, the dad doesn't back her up.

I also find the dad creepy how he treats his daughters!