Are these Legal?

As long as they have the correct depth yes.

Bear in my mind they are track biased, so they are a soft compound rubber which will wear quickly and also need more temperature to provide proper grip. They also don't like standing water and in winter won't get upto temperature properly so won't grip.

I wouldn't advise using them in an everyday car.

Im getting 2 prada spec 2's next week to try them compared to my T1R's :lol:

My uncle used to use the a048 yoko's on his ae86 and gt4 rally car, very good tyres but as said anything like them or the r888's will be suicide unless on a baking hot summers day

I ran these on my first GT - I got 6K miles out of them :lol: The most money i've ever spent! R888's are being ran by my mate and rekons they aren't 'Too bad' in the wet unless you hit standing water, again, probably killing you in a an instant!

I run Yoko spec 2's as i've found they give a longer life than the T1r's and performance wise are very simillar unless it's mega mega wet when the Toyo is better - Both very good though!!!

Ahhhh Tyres, my speciality. lol.

As stated they are fully road legal mate, just be very very weary of standing water, because things can get very dangerous. There will be immense grip in the dry though. They also wear very very quickly, in-fact Joe from Banzai Magazine as only managed to do 1,000 or so miles from a set of R888s which is pretty patheic to be honest.

If you are after a very good road tyre though mate i would recommend either Toyo T1-Rs, Yokohama Parada Spec-2s or the new Goodyear Eagle F1 Assyimetric. :lol: