say if i bought this engine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=330278428697 (using darens engine hope you dont mind)

a automatic gearbox,

wiring loom, were could i get that from?

what else do i need ?

i am thinking this is going to be complicated since i dont fully kno much about the engine bay :)

was thinking of just buying a glanza or gt to save the hassle.....but if this is all i need to do the conversion may think again.

help would be grateful :lol:

Manual Conversion FTW :lol:

As said you could send the auto glanza loom and your engine loom sent off via Bourkey so it can be modified to fit your car

Or you could get the interior loom engine loom, speedo dials indicator/wiper stalks ecu ect all from an auto ep91 but that would be harder :)

Manual Conversion FTW :lol:

As said you could send the auto glanza loom and your engine loom sent off via Bourkey so it can be modified to fit your car

Or you could get the interior loom engine loom, speedo dials indicator/wiper stalks ecu ect all from an auto ep91 but that would be harder :)

so if i get the wiring loom sent away, is that all i will need?

how many miles mate?

got any pics

does this include the turbo etc ?

not got any pics mate.. engine is just sitting down at dave'b's feeling sorry for itself lol.... it was the engine i had when it was at jae.. put it in just while i was waiting for the forgie to be finished..

had 119k on it and you can have the turbo mate no worries..

pm me if your interested

engine

loom

gear box

ecu :p

then youll need for the na..

the rear bins replaced to actual stoppers.. best to get a full rear axel replacement

running gear lined up cus the car will handle like a boat and no doubt go up on twos as its soo high standard

so a fair bit oh work matey! :p