my dyno result

went on the dyno at rs tuning at the yorkshire RR day. quite happy with the result as i know there is more power in it, i only ran it at a bar instead of 1.2bar. plus i have a crappy filter and pipework on there. here are some pics and graphs

dd001-1.jpg

dd003-1.jpg

dd005-1.jpg

dd.jpg

dd027.jpg

196.1 bhp and 182ftlb torque @ 1 bar

im looking for a bit on analisis on the graphs as im no expert but the tuner was very impressed and said it was pretty much perfect. this is on the JAM ecu

opinions?

looks like it does run quite lean at low revs actually, bit peculiar.

goes a tat rich higher up the rev range aswell...as it being a hybrid aswell i thought it still would of been making power past 6k?!

At least the dyno aint telling porkies..:lol: / has been setup right

on road its a bit of beast to be honest, pulls very hard and has the kick of a much bigger turbo. it doesnt feel like the turbo is hardly working, doesnt need to be thrashed but just pulls nicely. the power is there when ever you need it.

as for the lag, im assuming its down to the bigger shaft i used or intercooler size. but to be honest it isnt even noticable. it starts spooling up around 2700ish and as soon as the turbo starts boosting it pulls well. so it doesnt really make you notice that it takes a little longer to reach full boost. when my clutch was slipping i ran this turbo at 0.5bar and that was a hell of a lot faster than my old CT9 at 1bar.

i could get the lag down with an ebc and that is something im gonna look at.

im happy with the result, i will however be changing the air filter and pipeing to the filter to get a better flow. then gonna get a re-run at 1.2bar.

i already have the plans for a new hybrid, which has had a lot more planning and will be much more extreme. dont forget this was my first effort at making a hybrid so to make near on 200bhp from it on a JAM ecu im pleased.