A Few Random Shots..

Well yesterday saw me finally getting round to doing a few touch ups on stone chips on the bonnet and chips on the corner of the doors etc.. so i took a few arty shots with the spider living above the bush ..

GallianoTouchUp1.jpg

GallianoTouchUp2.jpg

GallianoTouchUp3.jpg

GallianoTouchUp4.jpg

GallianoTouchUp5.jpg

GallianoTouchUp006.jpg

GallianoTouchUp026.jpg

GallianoTouchUp034.jpg

And Me :lol:

GallianoTouchUp039.jpg

they arent the biggest bunch of Artistic shots ive ever seen, ive been bugging mum to take me out to some remote locations to get some good shots in the countryside and maybe at the local Industrial Estate.. but as the money for the house and water/electric and such left the bank at the beginning of the month, and mum doesnt get the wages untill the end of the month, we couldnt afford to go far so we will hold back for a while :p

watch this space, there will be better ones to come :p

so long as they dont move the goalpost, im gonna try to be on the road by april 2010 (birthday end of march)

and shes actually not as clean as she is in the pics, i hadnt washed it in a week, + the front lip is caped in stone chips :lol:

cheers for the posotive feedback :p

Nice pics....although the last one seriously looks like your playing with your self! :p

dirty.. dirty.. dirty.. :p

@ Sicaln, yeh, believe it or not he has the tightest driveway and he does it in one shot each time he comes home, man he can judge that thing! + whenever i need the space to work on my car he will move his van out onto the road so i have more room, which is good :p

na mum likes the local radio.. when i get CD's in i put it in its lil house, and do so when photoshooting :p

and its not the handbrake that makes it high, its the level of the ground its sat on :p