Greddy - E-Manage-Blue-Basic

de em-b is what i run on my ep,

ul also need the boost pressure sensor +harness and ignition harness if your going for 250bhp(power to weight ratio would be insaine!)

at that power your going to need to uprate your

• diff
  • clutch
  • injectors
  • turbo
  • manifold
  • decat
  • oil and waterlines for turbo
  • boost controller

ps thred moved could you please make sure you have a look over all the technical sections and post in the relevent one please

Im pretty sure its the ultimate which you want then......but as some1 said on another thread its all about the mapping if its not mapped right its nothing more than controller or something along the lines of that lol

Emanage blue will be fine for upto 250bhp, the ultimate has more features and can do a finer tune but the blue is still good, I'm running it and putting out 190bhp on the stock ct9.

Its very good for the price as long as the person mapping it is good too, thats whats more important.:p

I'm a bargain hunter so I got mine brand new off ebay for £200, with the ignition and injector harness's.

To get a good tune from the emanage you need the two harness's above as it gives more adjustability (the harness's only cost 15quid each anyway), also if you planning on running abve 1 bar you also need the greddy 3 bar pressure/map sensor.

As I said the tuner is also a very important part so make sure there is someone you can take the car to who will be able to do a good job of mapping it for you, also depending on the tuner you may need to get the support tool and cable for the emanage which is just the program to put on the laptop.

I made that power with these mods:

Stock CT9A @ 15psi

Autofixed FMIC

Apexi Filter (Mounted behind the grill)

Road Runner Manifold

Blitz Decat

Custom straight through ss 2.5 inch cat back exhaust

HKS Actuator

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

NGK Blue Leads

Walbro Fuel Pump

SARD RRFPR

SARD R2D2

GReddy Emanage Blue

GReddy Profec E-01

Aircon removed

:p

• 2 weeks later...

emanage blue will do it mate. im running the ultimate 291bhp tho. the ultimate has more features compared with the blue.

theres a few people on tgtt and uksc that run emanage blue making 185bhp-275bhp

• 1 year later...

WallaceGlanza,

I saw your setup and i was wondering,cause i'm about to order a EMB, but i want to go 250bhp safe on stock internals is that possible?

But i want to go 200bhp and i'm really driving to send it 250bhp.

My car specs Glanza 97:

Racing Airfilter

Supra fuel pump: About to go walbro 255L

TRD Leads

Iridium sparkplugs heat range 7

Turbonetics MBC

CT9

Uprated the OEM wastegate

FPR

TMIC about to HDI FMIC

And here is my question,

Obviously i need to install some gauges.

Wich one do i need for the setup that i want to go for?

Cause i have an A/F digital gauge but i think it's missing something, i'll be putting some pic's of the gauge in a bit.

Could you give me some advice on what more i need to be done for the setup that i want?

For the EMB i already read what i need for my car or do i need more more items for the EMB?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

Here i have the A/F Gauge.

Give me some advice would that one be good for my setup?

IMG01222-20100822-1652.jpg

IMG01223-20100822-1653.jpg

IMG01224-20100822-1653.jpg

IMG01225-20100822-1653.jpg

IMG01227-20100822-1654.jpg

EMB will be fine for that dude, im currently running 1.4bar on a TD04 on stock internals and injectors, and im only on EMB. Ide like EMU however bank says no at the moment so EMB will have to do :wacko:

Mine was mapped by Ricky from Race-tech on here and has been at 1.2 at over a year on this and 1.4 for last 2 month.