I know what you mean Minxy don't worry. If they can't spend there hard earned dosh on go faster parts due to it being too expensive or thm being too young than it's their choice :p. And how dare you compare an EP to a Saxo. Shame on you :D:lol:.

Bourkey

I have a love for 106's/Saxo's - i was a 106 driver.. my self, in fairness i thought my pug was fast !! but never drove like a f*nny

i love the shape of them and when they are slammed on there little tooshi!! you know they look cute ;)

Insurance on my N/A is £2k, I'm 17 and have been passed for a few months. Its all down to my postcode, seems like a decent area but if I put my postcode somewhere up in Scotland, it drops down to £1k.

Not paid yet though, no point if the car isn't on the road.

Insurance on my N/A is £2k, I'm 17 and have been passed for a few months. Its all down to my postcode, seems like a decent area but if I put my postcode somewhere up in Scotland, it drops down to £1k.

Not paid yet though, no point if the car isn't on the road.

I get quoted 2k as well :p Waiting until it drops a bit until I insure myself as main. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that when I turn 20.