WRC Sales Bradford

fishy isnt wrong about the red one being 'fishy' pardon the pun.

Those wheels are innovite ones, not even rotas or real volks. Thats been done once it entered the country, so id be asking why it was changed, and id be wanting to see photos of it leaving japland

I know a load of people who have very happily bought motors from WRC.

Keighley Trade Centre, however, is shit and I wouldn't go near their motors.

Torque of Keighley?? I can't remember anyone complaining about them?? And I didn't even know they were a part of WRC..

If you go onto Torque's website, it automatically diverts you to WRC Sales. So yes it is them mate.

Each person is going to have heard different things.

My bloke got his evo3 from Keighely Trade Centre and had no issues at all. But alot of people have heard major issues with their cars. And the same with Torque, I had no issues but I have heard plenty of people slag them off.

Bought my white glanza from Torque of keighley and was very happy, only a few easily sorted problems one being that the sbc controller had been plummed in the wrong way which was probably fitted in japan but why the hell could'nt wrc identify this? or did they ? just didn't have the competence and knew it would cost them!! It added to my expenses on top of the 5500 quid I paid for it.

fishy isnt wrong about the red one being 'fishy' pardon the pun.

Those wheels are innovite ones, not even rotas or real volks. Thats been done once it entered the country, so id be asking why it was changed, and id be wanting to see photos of it leaving japland

lol its cool.. but your right.. something is deff up with that.. those inovates are shocking lol.. ultimate jdm wheels them :p

wrc sales is not keighley trade centre contrary to popular beleif.

but that said.

all cars still need a thorough look over, and some pics look nicer than they are in real life.

i bought my second gt from there and it was pretty rough but i knew that when i bought it and was happy to pay for it as it was what i wanted.

just go there with an open mind and be prepared to walk away from it

I didnt realise anyone said it was?

sorry dude, i thought ecksjay mentioned keighley trade centre, i apologise, was reading through quickly because i at work.

wrc sales bought torque of keighly yes

any who, people who go there or any where for that matter should just give the cars a real good look over before handing over cash, they have some bad ones and they have some good ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine from there. To be honest there cars are "OK" they defo look better in pics than they do in person. There sales and negotiation skills are very poor, its basically take it if you want it. Theres no re-assurance of being looked after in after sales. Being a salesman myself i give 110% customer service so i know what i'm talking about. BUT there do have some nice cars in. The sad thing is they dont realise with better salesman at their premises they would sell so much more cars, and make ALOT more money.

Got mine from there. To be honest there cars are "OK" they defo look better in pics than they do in person. There sales and negotiation skills are very poor, its basically take it if you want it. Theres no re-assurance of being looked after in after sales. Being a salesman myself i give 110% customer service so i know what i'm talking about. BUT there do have some nice cars in. The sad thing is they dont realise with better salesman at their premises they would sell so much more cars, and make ALOT more money.

i also got athena from there and id say in a roundabout way marc has sumed it up the best,

wadge is a nice guy but marc hit the nail on the head with what he has said

Yeah when me and my bro walked in, it was 5 minutes until anyone even appeared. We said "Can we have a look at your Glanza's?" and the guy just said "yeah sure just down there" and he went back into the office and didnt see anybody again.

glanza s can be landed to the docks for £1700-2000 for a minter

Not at the current british £ to Japanese Yen currency rate as you only get 140 Yen to £1 and it was 230 Yen to £1 a few months ago.

• 3 months later...
Not at the current british £ to Japanese Yen currency rate as you only get 140 Yen to £1 and it was 230 Yen to £1 a few months ago.

agreed gettin more expensive to import

Yeah when me and my bro walked in, it was 5 minutes until anyone even appeared. We said "Can we have a look at your Glanza's?" and the guy just said "yeah sure just down there" and he went back into the office and didnt see anybody again.

HAHA thats exactly what happend to me! What a joke. My mate traded his s2000 for a V in there (T.O.K) with a pink and white girlie dash can anybody remember it? The bottom end went through the sump 2 weeks after owning it, he threatend them with court action so they replaced the engine, wouldnt give him his s2 back.

2 weeks after getting the V back with the 'new' engine in the exact same happened again!!

He ended up threatening again so they gave him his s2 back, fully valeted and same mileage!! Ckecked the site a few weeks later and the V was back up for sale! Hope nobody bought that one??!! :p

Does anybody know of a good jap sales that have known to be decent cars? I fancy a part ex on mine???

That V was there when I went 2 years ago and got mine!

When I went there, it was up on a jack. On my dash there was loads of stickers where other gauges had been, and when I looked into that one, it had what looked like the ones that came out of my car in it.

I thought it look gash with the dash board though.

They are a rip off, but atleast he got his old car back!

Luckily I didnt have an issue apart from spark plugs, I drove for 5mins down the road and went back. But they said they changed them for new but had just put used ones back in it!

I think wherever you go you have to be careful. I bought privately and although i got it for a reasonable price, it's had problems that the seller quite clearly knew about. He gave me a total load of shite sob story. I've been lucky i had enough money to sort the problems, well just! It's bad though that you can't trust anyone selling a car. I worked for a Toyota dealership for a bit in Sales and they just teach you to lie constantly. It's mad!

That V was there when I went 2 years ago and got mine!

When I went there, it was up on a jack. On my dash there was loads of stickers where other gauges had been, and when I looked into that one, it had what looked like the ones that came out of my car in it.

I thought it look gash with the dash board though.

They are a rip off, but atleast he got his old car back!

Luckily I didnt have an issue apart from spark plugs, I drove for 5mins down the road and went back. But they said they changed them for new but had just put used ones back in it!

Mate the whole car was GASH! Although the spoiler on it was mint, i hear theyre pretty rare? can u remember it? that big whale looking thing? Nice rims 2 actually! Shambles of a motor though, would never use them again!

Bit more difficult for me to reply without appearing bias, so I'll say this... Many people don't really know what constitutes a good car. Many people think if the paintwork's shiny, and the engine's clean, it's a GREAT car. Add on a few modifications, and it's a FANTASTIC car. Those with a more mechanical nature would probably be able to spot some of the problems that could be apparent. Even those who think they know probably don't (unless they're a mechanic by trade, or take on along with them) , so remember two things...

1) Do your research on the seller first, and do it yourself (posting on a forum will only get you mixed reviews like above)

2) You can always polish a turd, so look past the cleaning products...

And on that note, I'll finish before I launch in to a rant about the quality of some imports I'm seeing come over to the UK!