WRC Sales Bradford

Just been looking at WRC Sales Bradford, and they always, always have lovely looking glanzas, at least from the pictures they look stunning.

When i get my next Glanza, i will certainly be looking at them to buy from.

Look at, i just think its beautiful:

http://pistonheads.com/sales/554114.htm

http://pistonheads.com/sales/638328.htm

http://pistonheads.com/sales/718091.htm

They normally have loads more aswell.

Anyone bought from them on here?

i only live about a mile from it, been in person and the red glanza they got atm is amazing in the flesh, only downside is that the spoiler isnt on it. When i get a Glanza im getting it from WRC and will SORN it and have it in the driveway like a trophy :lol:

its more amazing in the flesh, the paintwork is absolutely perfect, you'd mistake it for an 08 plate. Im gonna get my bro to test drive one of those so i may end up being able to reccomend one

If its still there by the time my insurance claim money comes thru, ima get the 98 :lol:

Mine came from Torque of Keighley which is now a part of that company, I had no issues with mine. Apart from the ripped loads of dials out and left sticky pads every where!!

They have had some bad reviews though from other people, but it just depends if you know what your looking at when thinking about buying one!

I think they have some sexy cars there.

I sooo want that Glanza now.

its been about 3 months since my accident and im going back to doctors next tuesdy before my driving test to complain about my whiplashed neck because im totally unable to sleep on one side and its affecting me at work. i should get a decent amount from that and the amount of crazy overtime i get in means i can save shit loads in a short space of time

dont be fooled by WRC's imaculate looking paint jobs...

also something doesnt look quite right about that red v.. and its not just the spoiler..

and if thats true about keighly and wrc.. dont go anywhere near the place.. it will be full of shitters!

that red ones is stunning but the nasty ass black plastic door handles in the midst of that lush red paint pisses me right off i tell thee!!!! its just not right, i know some folk argue it breaks up the red but aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhbbbaaaaaahhhhbbaaaahhhbahhbahh SHUT UP!!!! its wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

needs a spoiler too tho, looks bald!!! other than that its sweet!!!! late spec front end in red...mmmmhmmmmmmmmm, guiggity!

Phil.

Indeed.. i got mine from there.. was abit of an impulse buy tbh lol.. was just up that way.. poped in to have a look and came out with a GT lol but i was quite lucky with mine.. the only fault ive found was that the exhaust had been puttied together.. :lol:

and im still not convinced with that red one.. just doesnt look right.. possibly a conversion..

Indeed.. i got mine from there.. was abit of an impulse buy tbh lol.. was just up that way.. poped in to have a look and came out with a GT lol but i was quite lucky with mine.. the only fault ive found was that the exhaust had been puttied together.. :lol:

and im still not convinced with that red one.. just doesnt look right.. possibly a conversion..

no it is genuine, the fixings for the spoiler are there still, it probably was damaged by someone at WRC because they park em so close to the wall its unbelievable, you don't get a good look at the back

I would be VERY VERY VERY VERY weary.

As with the majority of dealers in bradford, not all is what it seems.

I made a trip up there (from hertfordshire) to look at a ''mint'' glanza and within 5 mins i had found major flaws. we then looked around the rest of the cars out of interest and picked major faults with most motors...

I know a load of people who have very happily bought motors from WRC.

Keighley Trade Centre, however, is shit and I wouldn't go near their motors.

Torque of Keighley?? I can't remember anyone complaining about them?? And I didn't even know they were a part of WRC..