destruction derby(with starlets!!!)

thought id post up a seperate link but same as rmsnoel!!

basically my mate reversed into me(he has my old white sr :lol: )when it fisrt happened managed to pull the dent out a bit so i could drive the thing then while at work got a guy from the bodyshop to look at it to see if he could do anythin bout it and he said i need a new front drivers wing :)<_< as it has creased the metal so in short if anyone has a black o/s/f wing with no side repeaters holes for a 1994 gt turbo it would be much appreciated!?!?!?!?!? :lol:

i no guys pretty shit but sorted it out got a brand new wing from work just gettin it sprayed now so should be done next week i hope!!! yeah i was gonna ring theo but my mate said hed pay whatever so thought f$$k it ill get a new wing less hassle!!! its shit i only had it a month and loads of crap is wrong with it so will prob get rid of it soon(well end of summer)gutted because i had loads of plans for it 2!?!?!? B)

its just been niggly things like wheels bearings gone,cv boots split gearbox is on its way out,the dent obviously!!all the shocks are knackered and all the electrics are playin up long story but not really havin fun with it really kinda wish i hadnt waisted my money because ive now got to sort it all out and just had enough really!!!

the cusco strut found a new home on the gt so soz mate and as for the bits im still chasin them up no one seems to no so as soon as i no youll no mate soz its takin so long!!! B)

i think they are just bein dumb asses and not lookin or tryin hard enough!?!?!?but dont worry mate i will sort it the lad i normally get to sort out my bits is a starlet genious and can find anythin on the system and hes bak nxt week so will get him on the case oh yeah and i think your seatbelt bits r here!!!!

fantastic mate cheers i appreciate all this oh n by the way u knwo the airbag light wouldnt go off, i bought one of those boss thingies for £40 fitted it and roblem solved