77.2 BHP At The Wheels - God knows what it is at the fly :p

Yeah I got it RR'd at the TDi day with the S injectors, they showed me it was lean so (once I had my new wing) I swapped the injectors over and got a new exhaust :p So from my last reading its 77.2 BHP At The Wheels and thats whilst its lean and had a shitty 'zorst :p

Use the search function buddy, everything has been repeated abt 5x on this thread....theres not alot you can get just the inlet manifold apart from that its roughly the same bar build quality is better than the uk spec N/A so it has a base of 80bhp? as standard (compared to the 73 i think) . the mani is worth appox £30-40 as it is the better cast jdm one but the gains are the same as the uk spec corolla mani which is worth max £30

With a fresh top end rebuild, BMC sealed induction with air feed, Corolla inlet mani, 2" stainless cat back system, full overhaul/service I hope to hit 100bhp next weekend if I can get on the rollers at a local meet!!

May advance the timing to help me!!

IIRC the Glanza S has around 90-95 bhp. It has the inlet manifold, different injectors and slightly different ecu, but it runs on higher pressure or something like that...

But remember the japs run on slightly different fuel.

Should do mate, also, you might want to consider using an open filter rather than the airbox, it's working well for me, just make sure to get it in a good position, I paid <£50 for my setup and it works very well, especially now it's winter and we have colder air.

Keep the exhaust diameter under 2 inches.

If you have extra cash, I'd recommend getting a good exhaust manifold aswell. (Pacesetter or OBX are readily available for the 5EFE but will fit the 4E).