ive got a right weeek!

well this week is a right good week for me!!! it starts from wednesday at 7.45pm! were im watchin HULL CITY VS chelsea at the kc stadium! can not wait!! and then on saturday im off to man uniteds ground to watch hull city play them! even more excited about that!!! and thennnn its sunday the last race of formula 1!!!! come on hamo!!!!!!!!! and if it couldnt get any better TOPGEAR IS BACK ON THAT VERY SAME SUNDAY!!!!!! so how does your week compare to mine!!! ahahaha awsum!

Sounds hectic mate!!

Ummm a boring week at uni although going out tomorrow for halloween, should be good!!

Get my car back on the weekend, maybe taking a girl to watch Saw 5, going to pick the rest of my Glanza bits up and fit my axle and hopefully have some sealed induction in my life on saturday :p

Sunday chill and watch the F1!!

takin a girl to watch saw 5 ay!! gud on ya man, big imporvment from takin men out! ahaha

also i forgot to add, got loads of nock off fire works which me and aload of friends are gonna set off on saturday night when i get back from the game!

im sorry ive had way to much candy today lol

Me too! I just went to Tesco and ended up walking out with a massive tub of all sorted sweets costing £10! Plus M&M's, Haribo & Pot Noodles! Sweety afternoon for me!

This weekend....hmmmmm

Pay day on friday, so I am off up the city for xmas presents Saturday (only 2 left he he). Then I am not sure saturday night.

Sunday will be doing an oil change on the beast....wooooo!!!! I am learning to take care of her.

Top Gear is back on this sunday????? I shall be watching that then!

I'm on the sweeties too, got the bags with different lollypops in and rammed the glovebox of the 306 with them!! I don't have a clue what i'm doing this weekend other that i think my bonnet off the starbo is collected on Saturday evening, no doubt one night i'll have to go out somewhere. Really not sure though... Obviously Sunday night chilling infront of the telly with the new TG