old women .. lil rant lol

im gettin really peed off with old women coming into work this week, im new at the job and its not easy to do when you dont know what your really doing, (im a dental nurse by the way) and they moan at every little thing. u put the chair to far down and they kick off, you catch their hair with the bib and they moan, you give them some more tissue to wipe all the crap off around their mouth and they think your being funny with them? they really do my head in!!! cause im new i mainly watch and today i was sucking up the spit and the girl helping me had a mirror in the mouth pushin down on the lips so the dentist could see. and the woman went mental at me cause I was hurting her!! and it wasnt even me lol but she was saying i should be fired and all this crap. its only my 4th day for godsake i dont know anything so all i can do is bloody try it.. they do my bloody head in!!

anyone else get annoyed by old people?

i think its annoyin when the smack you with all their bags in town, or barge into ya. but if you dont it to them your a 'yob'!

Lol old people in general are a pain yes and dangerous behind the wheel but thats another story :D

Especially pisses me off because they think they know it all because "Back in their day.."

Just STFU like :(:D

Anyway hows the uniform Josie :D :D :(

haha tell me about it.....when im out with my mates were all decent towards old people help em wiv doors smile n say hi etc n they just look at us as if were gonna run back n stab em up later.....i was only saying hi chill, you old bat :D

is it full time or part time? no matter, still good on ya for getting a real job. Everyone nowadays seems to think 6th form & college alone are the answer just because they are afraid of leaving their "mates" behind.

I get blamed for shit on building sites i don't even do. The other week, a foreman told one of our lads that i had damaged a new door carrying ladders through and the company would be charged for the repair, and i vividly remember RESTING the steps against it while he watched me. i went back to the door to show everyone that there wasnt even a dust mark and nothing has been said since!

@Asad, i do the same mate. I was pretty much raised by my grandparents so now i do all i can to help old people out because they remind me too much of them :D

whereas my mates won't even hold doors open for people and i tell them to get some bloody manners! lol

old people need a good SLAP sometimes they think they know it all....anyone want to volunteer? :D

dont get me wrong some old people are well tight n start chatting with you even when there surrounded by 5-6 lads all ~6ft each. You even at times take a valuable lesson or some advice away with you from what they have said which is.....:D

old people need a good SLAP sometimes they think they know it all....anyone want to volunteer? :D

you do get nice old people, i love pauls nans shes lovely. we had a really sweet old man in today he started crying cause he didnt like the injection it was dead cute lol

its full-time go college 6-8 on fridays, i would of liked to go to college to resit my maths gcse then do alevels in maths n english

nah you've done the right thing, lucky your on day release tbh, i do block release for my job and monday & tuesday we do 8am til 5:30pm then the rest of the week is 8am til 4pm, and this is centre of leeds where its full of traffic ALL day so i have to set off at 6:45am and get home at 6pm, such a pain :D

will you be able to move onto proper dentistry qualifications once you're a qualified nurse?

he was he was dead tall, quiet muscly for 82!! and he started crying i was like awww i wish he was my grandad lol

when im qualified as a dental nurse, i can go on to do a higher level of dental nursing. dental hygenist. or a dentist if i do all 3 ( i think anyway)

lol i really like it actuly, i didnt have a good afternoon today tho had too much on my mind to be arsed about work.. i just spend the whole afternoon looking out of the window lol can get away with tho so its good

Old people are the worst because they think they can get away with it.

I've seen old people steal before, and make out they are all sweet and innocent because they are old. Well that bullshit don't wash with me!!

They like to moan about everything because they have nothing else better to do with their time!