Bluewater in December?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevo, do it!

Akshully, come down to Kent the day before then we can go to the pub :lol:

Bare in mind guy that can't guarantee how long this meet will last due to last time at 10pm we got booted out by security even though everyone was static with engines off :thumbsup:

Although can always Medstone it up if that happens as never had any trouble there :harhar:

As suggested before, I think we need to seriously consider a re-location point, the last 5-odd meets I've heard of that have been held there have all been stopped by security.

Maybe inform everyone to head to Medstone in advance? Some people clear off as soon as security come along so if you tell people to convoy there if so, it'll go to plan.

As in, meet at Bluewater, then convoy to medstone? (which for reference is about 20 minutes from Bluewater)

Not necessarily, stay at Bluewater unless kicked out. I just feel the chances are really high of that happening, so plan a convoy for if worst comes to worst.

I remember when we got moved last time there was only a few of us left by the time we had actually asked each other if we fancied moving on somewhere else.

Will just mean less disappointment if it happens.

Stevo, do it!

Akshully, come down to Kent the day before then we can go to the pub :D

Bare in mind guy that can't guarantee how long this meet will last due to last time at 10pm we got booted out by security even though everyone was static with engines off :o

Although can always Medstone it up if that happens as never had any trouble there :D

Would love to mate, but I'm working up till the 22nd, then I've got 4 days off over xmas and back in work on the 27th :( so not possible.

One day maybe.

Plus my car still needs the side doing after my bump lol

The one thing about a convoy to bluewater is that if anyone is late then they wil miss the convoy! If u get moved on then just go to the main outside car park! Other wise if you complicate things then people will be going all over the place trying to find the meet!

A few mates are coming with me who will be shopping in Bluewater so I hope we can stay around there! I think Bluewater shuts at 9? If so, I'll need to get off then because I can't leave them standing in the cold!

Agreed I headed to Lakeside trying to hunt the last one down

Was fun tho wikid night in the end despite not finding a single starlet in all of Lakeside :D

But wont they kick us out of the outside carpark to?

Also Medstones in Chatham hence the Med in Medstone, Maidstone starlets (+Al) heading to Medway which is what it began as :o

We should head Lakeside if we get booted out

Is a fun drive (Dartford tunnel filled with noisy starlets) and theres tones of car parks just fill a little carpark with Starlets + theres bare police up there so we shouldnt get any trouble as long as no1s ragging it around like a twat :p

Theres a really nice little carpark with blue lighting which could hold 50 of us easy

I vote go there if they dont let us stay

But Chathams easy to get home from...

So im easy either way just thought id throw the idea into the mix

Also theres pics of that carpark im going on about in the 'JAG n Joes adventure' picture thread i put up if anyones interested :( (Theres a link on my sig) Theres also xmas tree shaped lights on the lap posts :p

:D

Not sure but might be open till 10pm due to Xmas

Also, if get kicked out of one car park we can't just go to a different Bluewater carpark as the idea is that you leave the grounds entirely or they call Police etc....

As said Lakeside would be an alternative if get booted out

Gauging to see if anyone has ep91 standard seats that can bring to the meet if price is agreed.

I have mine mate, I would probably sell for the right price, but it's now looking like I'm not going to be able to attend. :D

Don't know of anyone from my end who's going either.

1) Idrees

2) SiCaln

3) Mikey Jay & Joey

4) Jules-B (Jules)

5) Briggers

6) Chris K

7) Glanza cl

8) Jag

9) Rob Bee*R & Si

10) Bildo

11) SX Turbo

12) Enright 82 (andrew)