im considerin doin a conversion

After hearing that mate sod it, sometimes its viable to do a conversion for the fun etc if your in a good area, lots of ncb, older driver but when its going to have a really bad effect on insurance might aswell get the real deal.......im really thinking of it too :lol:

Some good advice on here chap.

I wouldnt bother doing a conversion i mean by the time you've forked out for bits that you need including odds and sods your likely to go over your budget.

Choice is yours but dont for one second its easy or cheap.

Some good advice on here chap.

I wouldnt bother doing a conversion i mean by the time you've forked out for bits that you need including odds and sods your likely to go over your budget.

Choice is yours but dont for one second its easy or cheap.

just gonna go for buyin a glanza best start saving :p

Mega stress doing a conversion and you WILL go over budget :) But......when its all done and dusted running mint, you'll always smile at it...i do :p

Another way i was thinking (and geo) is buy a Glanza and sell the full kit off it and put n/a stuff on it Get a little cash back AND look like a sleeper :p

I was really surprised by the insurance. Civic would have cost me £1000 to re-new...conversion with everything declared was only £730 with adrian flux :p

u wouldnt have the looks tho then ;)