i F**ING love this time of the year, its the best time for mucking a round with palls and i LOVE fireworks lol this is what i did the night what did you do ???

th_MOV00114.jpg

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src=&quot;http://i116.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/tintin_sr/MOV00114.flv">

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/tint...nt=MOV00114.flv

lol cant mind wich one is is you put

bit of a diaster for me. bought some fireworks for my younger brother to watch but when i got home from the gym he got his thumb stuck in the fire place and cut it to shreads. when he got back he didnt care bout the firewaorks i got him

did pretty much the same as u tintin just went to a field in the middle of nowhere n fucked around, one of my mates bought a £90 rocket :| fuck me tht made a noise, we had a flare tht a mate had aquired from sumwhere too, lit up about a square mile, was ridiculous!

I stopped messing with fireworks/bangers when i was 13. Purely because i nearly started a full scale forest fire in France in the middle of summer. We had a bus full of police looking for 5 of us. We hid at the beach all day until they went.

Bourkey

Matey...i was a nutter :p. I did everything at an early age, fireworks, drinking etc etc. Got bored of it though hence why im reletively sensible now. Well except for the Starlet dance, the odd tickle of the throttle and the pranks i do :p.

Bourkey

I went to watch Quantum of Solace, and got a sore neck from having to sit near on the front frikken row! The cinema over sold on tickets the dicks!

But the film was good though!

I&#39;ve got fireworks at my house saturday so that should be fun!

Stayed in trying to keep the dog calm with all the unnessary fireworks going off! Should be organised displays only imo!! :p It gets like fuckin bahgdad around here with all the kids "mucking around" :p

i'm reletively sensible now. Well except for the Starlet dance, the odd tickle of the throttle and the pranks i do :p.

And Siobournsnmfwnv

(who compensates your sensibilities :p)

I did sod all really, not a fan of fireworks, helped keep the dogs calm though as fireworks upset them

Heard the new James Bond was a bag of wank??

Anyway we was on Swansea beach all night drinking magners watching the fireworks from the stadium

Was immense, you have never seen so many people on a beach in your life :)