Strange electrics or just normal?

This doesnt really bother me I was just wondering is it some clever design or my electrics being crap?

I was stuck still in traffic the other night whilst it was raining. In my bordem i realised my wipers were moving lots slower than normal (on constant just wiping slower). Then when I started moving again they went back to normal. At first i though thats cool that they slow down when your not moving because they dont need to wipe as much rain off. Then i noticed my lights would also get brighter when i started moving, i couldnt see this as a clever design which ever way i looked at it.

So basically i discovered my electrics work better when i put my foot down, defo no clever design.

Anyone else have this, is there a quick fix for it because now i image my car now looks like one of them old pedal bikes that used to have a light connected to the front wheel, the more you pedal the brighter it got.

EP91 Glanza V too

un-educated guess.....i think you battery has gone n its just your alt running things? i.e providing more current when the engine revs faster

how is she when you start her up in the morning?