NON-PAYMENT OF PARTS

MESSAGE FOR GLANZAWILL - Can you get in Touch ASAP please I have received your PayPal Payment, Posted the Turbo out to you and now the Transaction has been cancelled by yourself and the money has REVERSED back into your account :blink:

I have sent you PM's and PayPal Reminders but have not heard from you since

If anyone else on the Club can with help with my Situation or contact GLANZAWILL about this it would help as I seem to be ignored

Regards

LowRed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had reverse transaction done to me before for £500. Never got it back and PayPal don't cover you for it.

Absolutely disgusting to think someone on this forum would do this to another member, hope you get somewhere with it mate.

Edit: On a positive note, I'm assuming you have his address? (I didn't when it happened to me :blink:)

Had reverse transaction done to me before for £500. Never got it back and PayPal don't cover you for it.

Absolutely disgusting to think someone on this forum would do this to another member, hope you get somewhere with it mate.

Edit: On a positive note, I'm assuming you have his address? (I didn't when it happened to me :( )

Thats exactly what i thought mate about people on here, i have got his address :blink: bit silly to give a name and address if your gonna con someone dont you think, unless hes using and a false I.D.... im determined to get it back trust me! :o

Thanks Chaps, I'm hoping it won't come to making a visit to get my Money back :blink:

I do have a Postal Address so if anyone can help or maybe pop in around Lancaster let me know

The most annoying thing is the Turbo was wanted by a few and now I've sold it to somebody who don't wanna pay :(

Hahaha sorry but your stupid.. should have let payment clear before posting!

Bit of an unhelpful post there. I'm sure he regrets it now but once you've received the money you kind of assume someone can't just take it back again.

I have a feeling you don't even have a clue what a Reverse Transaction is, so leave the guy alone.

Hahaha sorry but your stupid.. should have let payment clear before posting!

The payment did clear you dozy cunt, get your facts right before you type sarcy replies :p

The payment is already in my bank account , I didnt know it could be reversed once it was in my bank account. :p

Holy shit!! I never knew that either!! They shouldn't be bloody allowed to do that!

That puts me off using paypal!

i know mate niether did i know it, ive got a dispute going with paypal, and i dont think i'll be using it again too. let alone trusting selling parts to people i thought were decent

has this guy made any effort to contact you back yet ?

No contact yet mate, fuckers made no contact and PayPal don't seem to give a shit that they have let this happen either.

May have to arrange a little visit to get my money back :lol:

Ring paypal customer services mate, tell them whats gone on and kick off!

I had to do that when nearly £900 went walkies out of my bank account with these twats! It does work :lol:

^^ seriously? im sure its been long enough?

go down mate no point faffing around contacting him etc pay him a visit then see what he says if not start ripping bits off the car i`d say its beyond a joke now :lol: