NON-PAYMENT OF PARTS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so you all no i did not return the money as when its in the paypal account of some one els you cant. i thought every thing was ok with it as i received the turbo. i dont know wot happend here as the money went out of my paypal and cleared into his. i do not scam people i here like the rest of you. it would of fucked me off the same as if it happens to me. its was just a err with paypal it should not of happen but its being sorted now i have sent the money and he will receive it in a few days

fair play but still doesnt avoid the fact you didnt get back to him and kept him in the dark.. surely you could only have expected that outcome if no contact was made..

but glad to find out you are decent and have paid the man his money..

glad it all seems to be sorted!!

also i dont have the glanza any more so i dont use the site as much. like i said before it went out of my account and he told me he had received it thats y the turbo is on the car

Bildo i use paypal all the time and its never happened to me before so please tell me how you can do it? Can you take money out of someone elses bank account with out there permission? i think not. So from wot i can see this is a PAYPAL ERROR and its getting sorted between LowRed

Bildo i use paypal all the time and its never happened to me before so please tell me how you can do it? Can you take money out of someone elses bank account with out there permission? i think not. So from wot i can see this is a PAYPAL ERROR and its getting sorted between LowRed

I also use PayPal all the time, and I've been scammed just like what happened here.

I sold an Xbox 360, the guy paid by PayPal, started transferring to my bank and then he came and collected it. Since PayPal had now said the money was mine I assumed I had no need for concern.

A few days after that I got an email from PayPal saying that the bloke had reversed the transaction. They wouldn't say why as it could be for many reasons, one of which could be a stolen credit card. There are so many ways people can do it and you will find thousands of people on Google that have been stung by it.

I sold the Xbox for several hundred pounds (it was the week of release) and I still have not seen a penny back of that money, nor have I seen the Xbox.

Don't go telling me it's not possible, as I've been a full on victim of it.