Hi,

I have the pictures here to put on as Bourkey is too lazy :(. I really enjoyed this meet as it was my first one. I had a good giggle with a few members and it was also the first time i have been on the motorway :p. Anyway i had a minted time and we had a good laugh at Mr pop pop bang bang Civic :o.

Here are the pictures from the meet :blink:

DSCF1651-1.jpg

DSCF1653-1.jpg

DSCF1654-1.jpg

DSCF1656-1.jpg

DSCF1662.jpg

DSCF1666.jpg

DSCF1668.jpg

DSCF1673.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg

DSCF1678.jpg

DSCF1679.jpg

DSCF1680.jpg

DSCF1682.jpg

DSCF1683.jpg

Craig, Bourkey & Markoos

This was a decent meet. And yes we did have a good giggle. Shame about the rain but the indoor car park solved that problem. The journey back was pretty bad. My speed was down to 55-60mph due to the massive amount of rain and surface water on the motorway.

Bourkey

Yeah was nice to meet all the manchester lot, was mint fun getting kicked out of tesco the first time and listening to vtechs blasting through the centre of huddersfield. We also took it slow back home on the motorway, could see bugger all with all the rain.

Was good to see everyone again, looking forward to the next one!! Also nice pics, shame i had to shoot off early.

Matt

found this one photo of that night on my mates camera thought i would post it up..

i absolutly love this glanza!!!

CIMG1728.jpg