Hi, Im Glen, 21, I live in Northern Ireland, Im new to the jap scene, previous had a 1.0 Yaris now the proud owner of a 98 Glanza V, only had the car over a month, first reg in the uk in march 08, absolutely fantastic motor, hope you guys can share your wealth and knowledge of starlets.. be gentle im a novice ! :blink:

loved when i first got my starlet. thought no one else would be able to catch me lol. for a while that was true as my mates all had shitty cars, now i have had it a while i have been beaten a few times. <<<<< got damn it. what are your plans. get some pics up.

o yer and welcome to the site.

loved when i first got my starlet. thought no one else would be able to catch me lol. for a while that was true as my mates all had shitty cars, now i have had it a while i have been beaten a few times. <<<<< got damn it. what are your plans. get some pics up.

o yer and welcome to the site.

Yeah I did feel like was invincible for a couple a weeks, power sinks in a bit quick.. hard to say. car needs new headlight shells as the ones on it now r a bit cloudy..then an intercooler, tried to get a pic up with that post but cant for sum reason.. wont let me

• 2 weeks later...