Why men love Dodge cars/trucks.

Im surprised how many people think Dodge's are rubbish!!

My mate has an SRT and its the frikken dogs! No EP would keep with that I tell you! My partner struggled to keep in front in his Evo3!

But nice find!!

tbh its the uneducated that just spout what they have read on the internet without any real thought or experiance of there own,

they are awesome and id kill for one.

ok 59bhp if you dont like the way we are here, wouldnt leaving it at that be a good idea? instead of returning every 5 minutes to throw insults at us being "uneducated" for prefering their own car to american muscle...

its like those who much prefer F1 to Rally, and vice versa.

Get over it mate.

Yes, yes owning a toyota starlet/paseo and comparing it to a dodge viper is exactly like comparing rally to F1.............what was I thinking

You have no merit to your argument, stating something is shit or crap without any real follow up just makes you look slightly (read massively) idiotic.

Also I posted here like twice (so your exaggerating somewhat), yet you seem to be throwing insults about left, right and centre.

Have to side with mr 59 here

If you've never been in a car or at least know someone who has one you can't really pass valid criticism.

Fair enough if you don't like the look of them, but saying they're rubbish full stop is another matter :p

tbh its the uneducated

this is a prime part of your insults towards us!

mate, what your doing is trying to prove to Ste91 that his starlets crap compared, and, admittedly they are in comparison, so are paseos, BUT, your also arguing that Ste's opinion isnt valid as he rathers his starlet, i dont get what your deal is about that?

its his opinion, i happen to agree, and your getting up in arms about him having the said opinion

I thought the term uneducated was quite apt here, its pretty obvious neither of you have any sort of experience with this type of car yet feel the need to band the terms "stupid American bucket of crap" as though they are fact.

No I didnâ??t try and prove anything, least of all that anyoneâ??s car is crap, as I happen to love all starlets. I was merely trying to word my point in a way that shows when passing judgement of something you should really take a look at yourself before doing so. Especially when itâ??s pretty obvious that there is no factual backup as to why you think that.

You also seem to think I cant take a joke, I thought it was quite funny. I also thought it was funny patronizing you when you started with the scary comments.

It was then you forced me to retaliate in a rather formal manner such as this.

Oh and I agree an opinion is an opinion even it is grossly misinformed, thatâ??s the trouble with the internet, everyoneâ??s a mechanic and owns a ten second car.

Oh and I agree an opinion is an opinion even it is grossly misinformed, that's the trouble with the internet, everyone's a mechanic and owns a ten second car.

You don't have to try something to know you don't like it, it's like you know you don't want to be stabbed, even if you haven't been. :p

"that's the trouble with the internet"

yes it is.