NOT a starlet - My Saxo Vts

as like most of you will know, the Saxo is a famous chav machine.

im pretty sure mine doesnt come into that group. although its no where near finished yet. here some piccys.

brief Spec:

Supersprint Race system (de cats the car also)

Raceland 4-2-1 SS manifold

Green Panel filter with custom 73mm CAF

Peugeot 206 GTI brake setup

X-sport uprated gear linkages

I could yet again be interested in a starlet :p

DSCN0369.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

i like they look Saxo owners have now turned to, instead of hoooooge ugly wheels and bodykits, its tiny wheels and suspension kits, i like it, and i like yours alot mate, even the pinstripe works well

thanks guys.

yeah I said to my self when I got a driving license id never own one....arghh

future mods:

Predator ECU

Catcams/newman ph3's Cams

bilstein suspension setup

strip out the car

front brace

get the weight down on what already is a light car, with the cams and ecu, should see 155-160bhp.

thanks guys.

yeah I said to my self when I got a driving license id never own one....arghh

future mods:

Predator ECU

Catcams/newman ph3's Cams

bilstein suspension setup

strip out the car

front brace

get the weight down on what already is a light car, with the cams and ecu, should see 155-160bhp.

CATCAM'S!!! Dont rate newman too much but are ok.

You wanna run catcam 708's mate and itll fookin fly!

If your after a set of throttle bodies gimme a shout, got a mate whos sales manager for Jenvey. He was finishing to move abroad but may still be there, could get a discount.

Bilstein's....difficult to find. The AVO adjustables or Koni adjustables will do the trick as well. Avo's are awesome!

Butif you can get a hold of some Bilstein Grp.N's then your laughing.

Notice when these things are stripped they fuggin fly!! Couldnt get over the difference when i stripped my pugs out, cant wait to see what the starlet will be like stripped.

yeah. I was looking more into catcams.

Yeah, there a supplier on a forum i use. Bilstein shocks with Eibach or Falkneur (spelling) springs.

Im not a big fan of bodies on the saxo engine for some reason, id rather boost it. but doubt that would happen.

Sparky - I wish i did mate, i wanted one many months ago but chose a 172 due to the missus liking it more. Damn!

I said the same thing mate, "I`ll never own a saxo" but i ended up with a vts! I loved it, great fun car to drive i thought. Youve got a nice example there too. Billies would be a good choice and catcams ftw :p

Ive got a pretty mint carbon look raceland enclosed induction kit with green filter, only got a few hundred miles on it :p

I had brakes from a 307 on mine, same as the gti6, were a fair set of stoppers! An old woman wrote my saxo off :)

daz, get rid of the chavvy 16v badge above the fuel filler cap, than it'll finish off the sleek look!

by the way, are VTR's and VTS's reliable at all? because im more of a C2 person and they didnt have much problems apart from wheel bearings.

• 2 weeks later...

lol yeah, she liked the luxury of the 172.... wouldnt of heard the end of it. she didnt seem to keen on the dump valve noise and said it was daft and would get annoying. Needless to say, we argued all the way home lol.

Yeah, those dodgy 16v badges are a standard part for some reason lol. will get round to taking them off at some point.