BNP, simply put, is a racist Political party.

People can say what they like but deep down every person on that list wants "coloured" people removed from the country.

I watched a documentary once where they followed a local group of them around, (at their own will.) Every person openly admitted a hatred for coloured people. What I found funny was that a white teenage girl came up to the group with her half-cast boyfriend, she was a member of the BNP saying hi to them all and stuff. Then once they left the cameraman said "You haven't got a problem with him being half-cast then?" He was like "Who's half cast? No he isnt, definitely not.." etc. The guy was 100% not white.

Most of them are just deluded old people with nothing better to do in their lives and want the country to go back to how it was when they were young.

I'm 100% against illegal immigrants and stuff, the laws regarding them disgust me too.

People who have been born in this country should no way be forced out more than any others in my mind.

Agreed somewhat with Bildo, although I would like Britain to go back to how it was, but don't get me wrong I have no problem with "coloured" people, I talk to white/black/chinese/whatever people and everyone's pretty much the same, I have no problem with them at all, but these ones who want to come over to the UK and bring their religions and preach them to us and these idiots who want to bring this shariah law shit to the UK, they can fuck off.

But I don't want to say too much as I'd rather not upset people on here, not worth it really.

why have u chosen to vote for BNP. im curious

I don't want rid of anyone because that won't happen but i don't want any more immigrants entering, the country is overcrowding. It took me 4 months to get another job (And i have every GCSE i took except 1), because immigrants are doing jobs for half the money.

I feel like a prisoner in my own country, you see all these people emigrating to Austrailia etc, do you wonder why?

this is the kind of question that baffles me, its like AND WHY ARE YOU BNP! but tbh, what do the main 3 do apart from squabble over how to make more money?

Exactly my point with the first vid. Thanks Ste!!

and the 2nd video, before anyone jumps in to defend him, why does he speak in english? where would someone learn the english language, oh ive forgotten the name of the country...oh wait...its...ENGLAND!

Im quite happy for other races/religons to do their own thing, but just have the respect for the people who built this country

havnt read this whole thread tbh i have little time for people who categorise people(basically racist people), people hu pick on minorities and so forth, bnp have some fair points such as not letting people in who are just coming to scrounge a house+benefits and not work, why should we as tax paying citizens no matter what race or creed pay for that? the uk should openly accept foreign nationals who are coming to this country to WORK and make a better living for themselves and their familys, but house and employ british nationals first? yet again as i stated in my other thread please shoot me down if im seen as racist or a c*nt x

The thing that annoys me the most, is when people come over to our country from others, and try to change our laws.

No offence to them, but there's the people who feel that we should not advertise Christmas because they don't believe in it in their country. But for years we have had Christians who don't believe or celebrate in Christmas but they don't try and stop the advertising. Even if they would like to.

There lots of things that have changed because of forgeiners but I don't have time to name them all. But I think people will get what I mean.

I am no racist, as I have plenty of mutli-cultural friends. But I don't agree with immigrants taking all our jobs and scrounging off our benefits.

Wow what a list. There is a vast amount of people from Manchester and an large number of them are from my area and the area im about to move to.

This is going to end up causing a lot of trouble i think. There is phone numbers addresses. Think of what could happen to the families.

I don't think it is a wise idea posting political views on here to be honest. This is a very multicultural community some of which could easily get offended. Im not being soft im just looking out for the site. I have opinions as does most people but lets keep it friendly yeah :p.

Bourkey

Wow what a list. There is a vast amount of people from Manchester and an large number of them are from my area and the area im about to move to.

This is going to end up causing a lot of trouble i think. There is phone numbers addresses. Think of what could happen to the families.

I don't think it is a wise idea posting political views on here to be honest. This is a very multicultural community some of which could easily get offended. Im not being soft im just looking out for the site. I have opinions as does most people but lets keep it friendly yeah :) .

Bourkey

That's why I haven't written a whole page and given my full opinion on it, it's a car club afterall and don't want to piss anyone off. :p

TBH i don't see the point in this thread that can be read in the wrong ways too easily and should probably be removed for the greater good.

If people want to support them then perhaps there should be a reason for it......oh yeah...there is! The country has been allowed to go down the pan by the big 2 parties! So fringe groups like this who voice, what many are not willing to, gain more and more support. The trouble is you will only hear about the bad points of the party like the nutty skinhead white supremesists etc.

I hate lazy bastards no matter what their colour or creed.

This is the UK so UK laws and rules should be in place NOT any other religions laws or rules. If you come to live here you should speak and write to a high standard of english language. You should work to EARN/QUALIFY for any benefits this country provides including the NHS and housing. ETC ETC ETC

I'm gonna shut up now but you get the hint.

I am in no way racist or rude but they have some good ideas in the BNP.

the top 4 on the tally of members is...

Leeds

Birmingham

Kirklees

Bradford

so as you can see, im slap bang in the middle of Leeds/Kirkless/Bradford so im in one of BNP's critical areas

Not being racist but a fact i saw a couple years ago in a paper, but dunno if its still true. Bradford has the highest concentration (ratio) of Asians to White British people in the whole UK, and Birmingham has the most in total i think.

oh and Paul, the BPP (British Peoples Party) who are openly white supremist skinheads have criticised the BNP for just being rip offs and contradicting themselves. So Skinheads view BNP as posers.

Oh and i think people should watch the movie 'American History X' as it gives the proper idea of what were talking about, obviously its set in America and it shows skinheads who are a bit extreme and hate all races but the reason they hate them is because they are ripping off their country. and the ending (for those that have seen it) shows that you can just pretend everything is ok and not say anything but deep down you can't escape it

Also this thread isn't any good for anyone.

Just take a look at the link above!

This thread dosen't bother me that much, people are entitled to their own opinions about me and others as i have my own opinions on stuff. everyone is different. I reckon this is a good debate thread even if it has strayed off topic lol