Exhaust Manifold for N/A

Cheers Mikey but that's just going over things I already know, I was hoping one of you Paseo boys might have used them, or by chance some quiet person pops up and says they've used one on the 4EFE. :lol:

Spoke with Joz about it quite alot and tbh I think I'm just going to go for the Pacesetter, it's the cheapest one, Rick rates them highly, I don't like the OBX, and everything else is rare/very expensive.

Even if it's not brilliant it's surely better than the standard one, it has some decent runner length while being no where near as long as the Hotshot, it's still longer than the standard one.

Fair play amigo

To be fair though, on the Paseo forum there's all of about 15 active members, of which only about 4 have non Standard exhaust mani's, and all of which are the OBX.

Only people I've heard give feedback on the pacesetter are the American members, although they prefer the OBX as apparently the Pacesetter is thinner material.

Let me know how you get on if you do get the Pacesetter as I'll be looking to do my exhaust mani in Spring sometime :lol:

Also no offence to Rick, but he is really biased towards the pacesetter for whatever reason, but the fact is he hasnt used one, no less on a 4EFE.

Yes he has seen the pacesetter stuff and obx stuff in the flesh for other vehicles and said the build quality wasnt all that on the obx but we are talking about the EP/Seo here. I've had an OBX and for the money you get an awful lot. I've had it on for more than a year and altho its lost its original color, there are no cracks or signs of thinning metal etc.

What is it you dont like about the OBX? The shape of the runners?

Also take what guys from the usa say seriously because they have used these products the most. If they say the build quality is crap or thin, I'd take it seriously. And with the black coated Pacesetter, even if you wrap it, its all going to burn off underneath the wrap, may not be ideal if you get me. If you are going pacesetter I'd go for the armour coat.

Just some food for thought, the majority of the 4EFE tuners are already on this forum...

Joz

If I got the black one I'd probably take the paint off it myself and respray it with some decent VHT paint, then wrap it.

I don't know what it is about the OBX... it just looks "wrong" lol...

Also the primaries on it are not very long.

It will cost £155ish delivered for the Pacesetter (from USA).

Maybe there's something cheaper that's just as good if not better out there... £155 seems alot, 1/3 of that price is postage.

What......£155 is fairly cheap for an exhaust manifold I thought

For Fujitsubo manifold for the 4e/5e goes for twice that

Yes it's cheap but the shipping is stupid, maybe I should sign up to some Paseo forums (is there a UK one?) and see if I can get a 2nd hand Pacesetter on there.

Then all I need is a 2nd hand Fujitsubo system :lol:

Yeah cost is the main reason, but at the same time I don't want the cheap badly made shit so I try to settle for somewhere in the middle, lowish cost and decent quality. If I had enough money I'd just buy "everything" and get it all set up perfect, but I don't have the money for it so I have to do things one by one, so nothing is going to be perfect.

And it's funny you mention brakes because mine are fucking terrible <_<