just in the door and fuck me some people cant drive, the road was like an ice rink, my mate got out the car and fell on his arse!

some idiot in the smart car was trying to wheelspin, it gripped and he lost it and missed a car by an inch and nearly flipped it!

was some boy tho goin huge drifts in an audi, was pretty mental

Ah andy.i, i think it was you i seen goin through kieth one day. Sorry, i just remembered that after seeing your avatar!

Aye got a fair bit snow here, like a fookin ice rink, had the old derv out for a dance when i was droppin the bird off

anyone else been out getting her sideways? :):p

i get it sideways every day twice a day to and from work/collage :p ;)

it is f***kin baltic outside tonight like, loads of black ice/snow all over the place,

watch yourslf guys

If you feel the front en loose grip i.e understeers DO NOT hit the brakes!! Use the magic wand to bring the back inline with the front and some opposite lock.

Other than that just take it really easy and you will be fine

Take it steady if it's your first time on snow/ice. Get into an empty carpark as has been said and throw the car around so you get a feel for whern it starts to go. Don't pull away and stick your foot down if it starts to spin the wheels up, 2nd gear and plenty revs to stop it stalling. As for the Motorway....stay off it if you can, very few people know how to drive on snowy roads!!!!!!!!