Got and HKS fuel cut defencer but the instructions are in fucking Japanese. Does anyone know how to install it? I dont really want to take it to a garage and pay for it to be installed as i love doing work on my car myself!

Can anyone help/pictures/diagrams/discussion???

Regards Johny

So basically i have waisted my money because ever1 is basically saying that they are shit because they make your car run leen! So do you think i should sell and buy another one? But surely you can adjust it to not run leen! That is why it is adjustable right?

Regards Johny

Fit the FCD and crank the boost up to warp speed 9

[EDIT]

That ^ was a joke.The only thing that fcd's are good for, is the bin!

As Si said, if you dont plan on running an ecu that overrides fuel cut, and you have to do it the crude way..Buy either a greddy or jam etc that adjust and dont just fool youre engine into not being any where near fuelcut ..

Becuase you know what running lean means people...

KaPoW as batman says

• 8 months later...
So basically i have waisted my money because ever1 is basically saying that they are shit because they make your car run leen! So do you think i should sell and buy another one? But surely you can adjust it to not run leen! That is why it is adjustable right?

Regards Johny

this page explains well as to why some run lean all the way through the range and others clamp at the top end, which are the better variety, but ultimately still run lean past it's 'expected' cut off, which from what i have read i suspect these are the more sought after units like 'JAM'

http://www.teamfc3s.org/info/articles/fcd/diy_fcd.htm