The banner at the top of the screen?

your wish is my command lol

clicky for media section

dont know if you saw it but theres quite a while of reading there with alot of decent articles especially ones on handling and tuning steps,

the banner one was taken from a shoot with banzai away back, il see if i can knock up something for you over the next few days as we have about another 3 pages of magazine content to add to whats already up there including the banzai shoot ;)

yea it was a minted day , and a shining emblem for the club to me

here are just a few of the pics that i dug up from in a few mins, im sure there were more

there are also some vids on youtube iirc, not great quality though

banaithrash.jpg

engines.jpg

cool.jpg

filinup.jpg

readyofaction.jpg

miniburn1.jpg

biniburn2.jpg

Joe the editor of Banzai assures me there will be another one at some point in the near future

anyone know what happen to that SR ^^^^ with a bonnet scoop on it?

yea it was owned by a guy called saleem mugal, last i heard from him it was for sale, had an fte conversion,

so the the scoope surved a purpose

Wow never seen these before. If there is another Banzai shoot then im there matey!!!

@ Enzo - You doing a burnout there? You chav :D:D

was gettin heat into the tires - honestly ;)

anyways the origenal and correct turm which has been about for what... twenty years, is Ned :D

Is There a build thread on it enzo? also that pic is now my desktop......you dont happen to have it in higher res?

somewhere mate,

what, a higher rez shot of the group shot?

there is one kicking about somewhere but thats the best one ive got bud

some1 did say the majority of the car owners there had left.....

i think me and geo are the only two left out of that shot...

yea it was a minted day , and a shining emblem for the club to me

here are just a few of the pics that i dug up from in a few mins, im sure there were more

there are also some vids on youtube iirc, not great quality though

banaithrash.jpg

engines.jpg

cool.jpg

filinup.jpg

readyofaction.jpg

miniburn1.jpg

biniburn2.jpg

Joe the editor of Banzai assures me there will be another one at some point in the near future

count me in for another one mate. lets just hope we can have more runs this time.

but dude, i still beat ya! :D :D

it was such a mint day... i remember on the trip there i was just tootling along in the middle lane on my own when a loud as feck (andrews) gt went blasting past shortly followed by a blue n/a with geo half hanging out the window waving!! ;) :D

lloking back the funniest bit was when me and geo decided to go and search for fuel... and went the wrong way around brunters and got chased down by editor joe in his civic jordan! :D and then had a bit of a race on the way back to the main straight.