Bit random, are there any Rollerbladers/Skateboarders here?

I used to skateboard a good few years ago i was skateboarding for a good 5 years, i have skated with Pritchard and Pancho from dirty sanchez at a local skate comp them to are nutters.

i saw in new years 2008 jumping up n down with pritchard in liquid cardiff, ohh my god!! tht was an immense new year!!

I see Pancho all the time in Swansea :D

Back in the clubbing days @ Bionic when it was at Evolution in Cardiff I seen Pancho absolutely wasted just as you see him on the TV :D

Then the next night he was in Swansea again very :drunk: I was like what a fucking alchy ;)

I used to skateboard everyday, be it after school, college or work i used to spend all my free time street skating with all my buds, done it for 11 years! lol :thumbsup: then once i got my starlet i went off it as all my money goes on her now, i should get back into it really as it kept me in shape and reasonably fit too, but i just dont seem to have the time anymore :(

I used to skate in London with Nick Jensen if anyone knows who he is! Have been a skateboarder since the age of about 13 and then moved to London when I was 18 and skated there for 6 months had a part sponsorship but had to move back to maidstone due to lack of funds, was an awesome time tho!