Anyone Use HID

Yea same here.. love em.. just make sure your lights are always clean and that they are aimed lower than usual because u may blind others if they are incorrectly aimed.

Got mine off ebay.. Type in EP91 HID. U must get hi/lo beam kit for glanza.

make sure u go 6000k

Yea same here.. love em.. just make sure your lights are always clean and that they are aimed lower than usual because u may blind others if they are incorrectly aimed.

Got mine off ebay.. Type in EP91 HID. U must get hi/lo beam kit for glanza.

Ebay has loads of different types for sale.. like i said just type in EP91 or Glanza HID.. U need the hi lo beam kit which is a little more expensive. Mine were £65.

Mine are mega bright and on a dark road at night on full beam u can see for miles.. Mine were a piece of piss to fit.. hardest problem i had was finding a suitable place to put the ballasts..

And they are illegal unless u have auto leveling headlamps/washers and projector headlights.. which the glanza doesnt have..

But ive been behind many police cars and aslong as they are correctly alligned you wont blind anyone.. Not been stopped once in mine anyway.

Look on ebay, anything along the right fitment will work.

Not sure what starlets are but my daily was H4 - bulb size.

So i got a universal H4 kit with hi low beam & job done.

I put my ballast behind the bumper, this was probably the hardest part.

• 3 weeks later...