Winter Weather

How shit are starlets in winter weather?!!

Driving to work this morning and it took me about another 20mins to get here,the roads where so bad and my stupid car doesnt like winter,had it wheel spinning in 1,2,3,4 it just wouldnt get grip on the road!

My old starlet was bad but not has bad has the one i have now,im maybe thinking 15inch rims are no good in the winter cause my old one had 17inch ones on in winter and was 90% better to drive!

And i dont know about jesus lord christ bigging up the gritters on the news they wanna big them down cause i dont think they have ever gritted lincolnshire roads this year!

Right my rant of the day is over!

Oh and stupid f**king idiots pulling out in front of you and driving 2mph its like hello its icey and harder to stop and you pull out on me and drive like a t**t!!!

RANT OVER

:lol:

hate the winter the starlet has to be the worst car to drive! in the snow last year i was tryin to drive up my road n well was literally being overtaken by pensioners walking and a bloke in a van! :lol: . got sooooo bad i had to call for reinforcements to help push me into my drive. couldnt even steer a mate had to gently nudge the front end on the direction i wanted to go.

carinthesnow.jpg

was good crak tho at sum points was like avin a rwd starbo! haha good times! :lol:

:(

hate the winter the starlet has to be the worst car to drive! in the snow last year i was tryin to drive up my road n well was literally being overtaken by pensioners walking and a bloke in a van! :lol: . got sooooo bad i had to call for reinforcements to help push me into my drive. couldnt even steer a mate had to gently nudge the front end on the direction i wanted to go.

carinthesnow.jpg

was good crak tho at sum points was like avin a rwd starbo! haha good times! :lol:

Awsome picture Wish we has snow like that :lol:

No roads in Manchester have been gritted except the motorway. I personally think they are creating traffic so people vote yes to the congestion charge. It aint working with me!!!!! Every road going into the city was jammed up. I got in my car at 7.50am yeserday morning and got to work at 10.20am. Usually i get there at 8.35am

And i hate it when people are wheel spinning everywhere. JUST START IN 2ND GEAR YOU BULB!!!!!!!!! I saw a few bumper knocks and i was so scared of mine getting hit.

Don't even get me started on boost. If there was any it was all spin even with a light foot.

Bourkey

that must have bin 1 hell ov a traffic jam.!!! im always worried bout someone hittin me in the snow. last year someone nudged into me in a bmw estate not exactly a fair match but hey. wasnt bad atol like just a slight scuff that polished out. lucky............ :lol:

My starlets a beast in the ice :lol: she does realy well fair enough she will spin a tidge... but be easy on the throttle also pull away in second boom your should be fine.. only thing i hate is god dam frozen water tanks.. need to pop antifreez in!!!!!!!!!!

Translation yo!

"There is no way I was going to get up that hill under my own steam. I couldn't drive it off the clutch because of the hill and with the slightest amount of revs she spun, I was well stuck, innit"

hahahaha :lol: fukin brilliant...! "INNIT" lol! :lol:

ahhhh sorted mate :lol: - i guess you have a beast hill down you end that is a nightmare to get up or down??

haha i stole salt out the yellow boxs at the side of the road.. took it home fired it all over the street... not one bit is icey its the ubes!!

Get out and drive in the snow! Then you will gain experience of how to do it!!!!!! 2nd gear at all times to move off and light throttle, it's not hard! I used to live in the far north of scotland and there single track roads (30 miles to the nearest shop) were NO gritters just snowploughs and no-one stopped driving or complained even with a 8-10" of snow! Its great fun :lol:

just got finished work, went out and was greeted with 5" if snow only had do drive up a small hill round a corner and alond a street road to get home all in about 1 m if that...... you can tell starlets are not ust to Snow myn didn't like it at all and got stuck on the hill for 10 min then try-ed to kill me i think its because i have been neglecting it..

starletinthesnow-1.jpg

^^^^^ brilliant!!!... definitelt not the best car for driving in the snow soon as it meets sumthing that isnt headin down hill BIG NO NO...... :lol: .. I've nat had snow like that yet altho i seen a car yesterday with about 5 inches on it so its on its way...... :lol: ... i think I've too much ov a heavy ryt foot for the snow..