hay guys ive not posted anything on my cars for a while. so i thought id give you lot a wee update.

im in the process of trying to sell ma wee red starlet n/a. this was street racers old car and has been mine since but no ive got a 99 spec glanza v in red as well. like it says i love red glanza v's i just cant help it. so ill get pics up hopefully later on today but ill get the spec up the now and see what you guys think.

standard red color glanza v 77,000 km (aprox 56000 miles)

black 15" team dynamic pro races

koni uprated adjustable shocks

40 mm lowering springs

apex full exhaust ( has a big hole in it thou)

triple a pilliar gauge with boost,oil pressure and oil temperature

alpine head unit

fusion speakers all round and a fusion sound equivelancy package in the boot.

indego dials

ive now bought the factory arm rest and the factory recaro front seats ill have them in with in the hour so ill take pics to show you all. let me know what you think. cheers

her we go got it all done but one bad bit of luck ma spedo convertor has given up the ghost. just ordered another one i thought that they were like 20 quid or somthing. anyho heres so bad photos of the wee thing let me know what you think.

ALIM1093.jpg

ALIM1095.jpg

ALIM1098.jpg

ALIM1100.jpg

ALIM1101.jpg

ALIM1102.jpg

ALIM1103.jpg

its just my avtar thats from wrc sales mines was bought up the north of scotland. just to clear up that point

well sparky its a similar car also lol. is your the full lip from mr chu? changed avatar again just to cut down on any confusion. plus i like this one better lol im sure will all agree. i also forgot to mention i got the hks dumpvalve, hks mushrooom filter and in tlks to get the new hks turbo timer brought over by ma pla. should look good on the spec list.

bit unfortunate news guys. my indago dials proper fecked up today they wont light up at all and i wasent even in amoungst them today. raging. so looked in to it at work today and the control box has melted!!!!! not good. managed to save the circut board thou so ill have it fixed in the next couple of days.

was also gonna ask you guys a v's got an inherent problem with second gear as i think my sinchromesh (not sure of spelling lol) is on its way out as second gear sticks alot of the time and is getting right on my raving tities.

also i noticed my parents have been on the toy tunning web page today when i turned on the comp at home. think a couple of xmas pressies might be winging there way to me as a parcel came with the toy tunning logo but not adressed to me so i wonder who it could be for hmmmmmmmmm. not exactly subtle was it as i had to take delivery of it. lol not like a spoiler or anything as its like an a4 sized top of the box. turbo sized maby? but i doubt it. need to wait like 12 more days dont know if i can take the anticipation.

ive been droping majour hints about braded brake and clutch lines so might be them. hopefully cause my brakes aint up to much. lol was looking it to brake convertions any one got any ideas. not wanting to have my pants pulled down over the price either.

• 1 month later...

wee bit of an update with pics to follow on sat (or sunday depending on how drunk i get sat lol). right the exhaust is fixed only coulst me my phone cover i got ebay fro £1.50 result. sparkey carbon pannels off him (rip sparky carbon clad) and a cusco carbon rear brace to. and im waitin on the carbon brows and the clear cam cover and pully for the engine. s once it all comes ill be a happy chap and ill let you all see what i got for xmas and reveal who it was i was hiding my mods from and what the were. im sure that you wont be impressexd but when i put the fitting guide up you will lol

• 2 months later...

right aint done this in a while so thought id up date a wee bit got allo the carbon in there now and a few other bit and pieces. ive just fitted the decat from sps also but noticing that im going through fuel alot quicker but not going any faster well a bit under full boost. was thinking its in need of a tune. im also goinjg to get a front mount for it was thinking of a hdi frount mount. good enough. any one got a good place in scotland that could do a good tune for me on either standard ecu or a place that can supply fit and tune for me as the electronics of the ecu aint my speciality.

That looks mint mate luvin the flame red ^_^

How much u pay for it?

Also your cars at just under 48,000 miles :D

Just checked it as the one im getting was boasting 52,000 so i was like what maybe the guy whose selling it to me didnt calculate it properly?