Long time no speak...But

Hey peple....U'll all remember me from my old glanza which i sold around 1 year ago...This one...

DSCF0495.jpg

We'll since then i've had a bit of time away from glanza's and i've been dying to get another...

So...I went and picked a new one up last nite!

Its not quite the spec that mine was but i'll soon sort it out B) Here's a couple of pics but i'll add more of my own when i get chance!

757712-2.jpg

757712-1.jpg

Current spec...

Stainless manifold, de-cat, full stainless jasma exhaust syatem, magnacore leads, induction kit, bleed valve, reclining bucket seats, lowered 40mm on o.z super t's (getting rid of wheels)

Good to see you came back to the Starlet, what did you have during your time off?

Recognise that car, might of seen it on PH but I think it might of belonged to someone on here once? I might be wrong.

Hope it treats you well mate, look forward to seeing your progress.

welcome back mate, thats a lush example, good to see someone coming back B)

does it have spacers on the front?

No, no spacers mate

Good to see you came back to the Starlet, what did you have during your time off?

Recognise that car, might of seen it on PH but I think it might of belonged to someone on here once? I might be wrong.

Hope it treats you well mate, look forward to seeing your progress.

I've had all sorts mate, corsa turbo's, astra's, 4x4's, i have a fair few cars B)

Welcome back gorgeous glanza,but your old one was nice too!

What size are your rims and how much?

I'm looking for some JDM style rims mate, What do you have?

Your old one was clean as fuck!

Thanks mate

nice glanzas there, are you going to make it the same as your old one or keep it as a 96 spec?

Not too sure at the moment, but will probably more than likely finish up changing it to the 98 spec as my old one was...