Frozen water jets in the morning.....

All this week my windscreen water jets have been "frozen" and only come alive when the cars at operating temp both back and front....im running alot more windscreen wash than water.....what to do? any fixes? do i just get used to it?

on a side note im quite happy at the way the little beast gets rid of all the ice etc....would be alot quicker with water jets B)

P.s im against using hot water and never use it.

It's not going to make you go faster if you have £50 screenwash.

Bourkey

You never know mate! B)

My carbon bonnet did not come with the holes to fit the wiper washers and I haven't got around to drilling them out yet.

Well i dont know about that you got 10000000000 bhp frm the new wheel bearing n a few more ponies were unleashed after drenching it with super unleaded....so who knows B)

I`ve seen some stuff which goes to sub zero like -20,-36 n stuff....must be worth a go?

P.s ASDA = FTW!!!!! B)

You never know mate! :D

My carbon bonnet did not come with the holes to fit the wiper washers and I haven't got around to drilling them out yet.

Well why not try running a pipe along the wiper with a few holes in till you do. because what you are doing in this weather is fuckin STUPID and will get you more points on your licence, due to making the car unroadworthy, than you are already heading for! Then it's test resit time :D

Not to mention potentially invalidating both insurance and MOT!!

Sort it out ASAP before you kill someone! :D

Well why not try running a pipe along the wiper with a few holes in till you do. because what you are doing in this weather is fuckin STUPID and will get you more points on your licence, due to making the car unroadworthy, than you are already heading for! Then it's test resit time :D

Not to mention potentially invalidating both insurance and MOT!!

Sort it out ASAP before you kill someone! :D

Relax your arse for once. Kill someone? :D I keep a bottle of water in the car so just throw that over the window if it gets dirty and then put the wipers on. Your talking like I do a million miles a day. Far from it mate.

Halfords Pink stuff it is. I may pick some up on the way home from work.

@ Asda - That wheel bearing was the best thing i have ever seen. Why did i waste so much money on the engine swap when i could have just got that. Dammit :D.

@ Idrees - I'd sort it as soon as you can though bud. Police are quite picky this time of year as you know :D.

Bourkey

Relax your arse for once. Kill someone? :D I keep a bottle of water in the car so just throw that over the window if it gets dirty and then put the wipers on. Your talking like I do a million miles a day. Far from it mate.

Sorry mate but get your arse off your high horse, i gave you a quick and easy solution to your issue!!!! If you dont want a handy tip then FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU GET PULLED AND FINED SOMEMORE! YOU ARE IN THE WRONG RUNNING AN ILLEGAL CAR ON THE ROAD NOT ME!!!!!! GET IT FUCKIN SORTED!!

You could kill someone by simply driving a few yards down the road it wont take much to kill a kid that you didnt see because you were throwing your really safe bottle of water over the windscreen! :D

I'd love to see you stand up in court and tell a judge It's ok your honour "I keep a bottle of water in the car so just throw that over the window if it gets dirty and then put the wipers on." It's perfectly safe, ive had my licence a few months so i know it's safe! :D

Just get it sorted mate :D

My jets on the van were solid today but a quick squirt of de-icer in them and jobs sorted ASAD. :D

Sorry mate but get your arse off your high horse, i gave you a quick and easy solution to your issue!!!! If you dont want a handy tip then FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU GET PULLED AND FINED SOMEMORE! YOU ARE IN THE WRONG RUNNING AN ILLEGAL CAR ON THE ROAD NOT ME!!!!!! GET IT FUCKIN SORTED!!

You could kill someone by simply driving a few yards down the road it wont take much to kill a kid that you didnt see because you were throwing your really safe bottle of water over the windscreen! :D

I'd love to see you stand up in court and tell a judge It's ok your honour "I keep a bottle of water in the car so just throw that over the window if it gets dirty and then put the wipers on." It's perfectly safe, ive had my licence a few months so i know it's safe! :D

Just get it sorted mate :D

My jets on the van were solid today but a quick squirt of de-icer in them and jobs sorted ASAD. :D

I wasn't on no high horse, that was you :D

And of course I don't throw water over the window WHILE I'm driving :D

Got some new ones anyway just need to take the time out to drill in to the carbon.