Something to think about!

hits home hard.

im always against speeding, ive seen fatalities as a witness in my younger years, it made me traumatised for months, i kept getting flashbacks, nightmares etc when i was little for months after seeing the crash

makes me feel ill watching that

damn some of them are brutal, really set it out for you. ive never been the one for speeding but ive got a few mates who drive like planks! tried to tell them loads of times but it doesnt seem to have any affect.

damn some of them are brutal, really set it out for you. ive never been the one for speeding but ive got a few mates who drive like planks! tried to tell them loads of times but it doesnt seem to have any affect.

Wow, that does make you think, like vboi said tho, i dont speed, never do but most of my mates drive like complete nob heads, and they dont listen, i just hope it doesnt take something like that to make them realise, because they prob wont get a second chance, starlybruiser.

Wow, they are good adverts and I think it would make alot of people think about it if they were on TV!

But you cannot always blame the drivers. Some little kid was on the road infront of me the other day, and just as the car infront was going to go passed he decided to swerve right over the other side of the road onto the path! Can u imagine if the driver had hit him and killed him?

yeah this is what such a sad video. this such really be put on tv, all those cocks driving around mad not looking what they are doing! i can relate as my bro died, he was on his way to my mums caravan for the weekend my mum and dad we're there at the cara before him, he was 2 mins away from them. a man with his 3 kids in his car was going around the bend my bro was on. this mans kids were messing about so he turned to them in the back telling them to shut up, only to go straight on at the bend and plow my bro over! he killed his youngest girl witch his wife died giving birth to! my mum and dad heard the crash for there cara, mum went out to find what was the noise was only to find my bro on the floor, still alive but with total brain damage, he later died in hospital. this went to court the man said that my bro jumped out on him!!!! no way, some witneses saw him and told the truth in court. as some of you know about me too with my car crash, it is hard for my mum to go through with another son lost to a car accident! all i can say people is think of what you do at all times life is too short!

sorry for the long story and spelling!

Im really sorry to hear about those who have lost loved ones due to careless driving.

Life is too short & this video really does hit home.

Sometimes it not us, but other people on the road that cause these accidents...

I'm saving the speeding for the track.

Take care on the roads all and think twice before overtaking.

Joz

The scary thing i've found is its not always Bad driving. I have tragically lost 2 people both under 21 in car accidents. One doing 54mph in a 60 and clipped a kerb and lost it and was crushed by a tree that she hit. Also one involved a tractor the bloke i knew was driving it at about 15mph and had to swerve a pedestrian (The Village Idiot) and the tractor went up a car coming the other way and rolled and the cab landed on him.

I saw this posted on another forum today, it's good that it's getting across the forums as its where its really needed. We all have our silly moment and personally i think you have to in life, You should always live your life the way you want to, don't be doing something cus you have to or feel you will upset someone, you NEVER know whats round the last corner! Tis the lesson i've learnt!