BAHH HUMBOLLOk

:o Not impressed.. well sound like i have a cheek lol.. i start at 9... walk in at 9:50 (im usualy late not to my intention!)

today was kinda my last day then i was off for the holidays! ... noo i walk in the door the boss flys passed me grabs me pulls me away and says thought your off tomorow and so on waving my card in my face... :D i was like yeh i am... WRONG :( i didnt even have any holidays booked for it!!! :D .. now im in tomorw friday till wednesday... RAGEEEE

anyway whats happning guys hows the fesitive one for you!

R

The job front isn't looking good for quite a few people now. Its horrible.

My office had 9 of us in September, but 3 girls have left recently. Leaving just 6. But our bosses won't take on anyone at all, as they think it's best to leave it with how things are.

I think I prefer it like that, as it makes you feel more safe!

yeh this time of years hard for people :D , guess all you can do is keep trying folks... it might not be to peoples liking... but the best place for a job at this time of year is like DHL!!!! and any other delivery company!!! these are usualy screaming for work !!! .. and delivering in a glanza/gt/ N/A starlet there aint no better way of delivery... god id be happy if one turned up at my door with something for me!!! :D

Im a temp at boots and our "evil" manager has extended our contract by 1 day (i only work on a sunday)....she said shes trying to get us all permanent as its been a good team this year as no1 has tried to rob stuff bit fooked if you ask me why nick stuff when you get it on discount anyway? and lose a decent income over a £2 bottle of tan (with discount)...chavs eh?