alliance and leicester are cnuts (rant)

went £1 overdrawn last month (my fault completly) first time ever, and to date they have taken £80 off me because of this! once i get payed this month they can shove my account up their arse, il be moving to another bank and making more complaints! :D

This is the reason that thousands of people started claiming back all their bank charges. There was a loop hole found that said that the banks weren't allowed to charge you stupid amounts for going overdrawn. And now the courts are deciding whether they have to pay everyone back all the charges from the past 4 years!

When I worked my charges out, I had been charged over £400. My fault obviously, but still alot. £30 for going over drawn by £5.01.

Yea in most cases you can claim it back but it sucks!!

Not been over drawn for a good while but I did have to bump my overdaft up to £1500 whilst waiting for my student loan which was late :D

my mum used to go overdrawn by about £7 every now and then when her wages and the rent didnt quite match on the dates, and used to get charged about £55 to cover it, its pathetic!

big deal, over drawn with £1, all it is is figures, they dont actually take the money and give it to you... RIP OFF.

Barclays Bank have now changed their rules, because of all the bank charges that were getting claimed back.

They let all accounts have a 'reserve amount' of £500. So you can go over drawn, but only get charged a couple of pound. Not £30.

well dude if your telling me you went in with rigger boots then epicly failed because you were told to phone a call center the you need one square boot to the nuts... folk should have been leaven that place with hole so big you could re-deposit your rigger up there ass..