Blitz Access Ecu

My car was hitting fuel cut so i had fitted hks fcd and a fuel pressure regulator. I have now installed a Blitz ecu. I just wanted to know what the standard fuel pressure is so i can put it back to normal and let the ecu sort it out.

Thanks in advance

Pretty sure you wont need FCD anymore. The ecu will be fine with the regulator in place it'll probably need it!

I've already removed the HKS FCD. I just wanted to know what pressure to set the fuel pressure regulator at ???

Thanks

Standard pressure for cars are from 35-40psi but as mentioned above it will need set-up on the rollers.

Even a few psi out and the car may appear to drive fine but you could be burning the plugs up or something else so not worth putting it to just any setting.

If you need to measure the stock pressure and still have the stock reg put it on and see what the gauge says.

David

Pretty sure you wont need FCD anymore. The ecu will be fine with the regulator in place it'll probably need it!

most aftermarket jap ecus, work best with standard regulators like wallace said, i cant mind what the stock pressure is sorry