Metal Heads! Post your songs for headbanging in here

Guest Enzo

• 8 months later...

Alright metalheads!!!!!!!!!

what are the thoughts and responses on the new Megadeth album, Endgame??????????

i am LOVING it, especially Endgame, Headcrusher and The Right to Go Insane!!!! seriously impressive album!!! defo better than United Abominations!

And the new lead player, Chris broderick, Holy, flipping, shat!!!!

so, what does everyone else think of Endgame?

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...

indeed i have heard of Deicide. MOST heavy!

I went to see Amon Amarth the other nite - i expected it to be savage but i came away with MY OWN SEX WEE RUNNING DOWN MY LEG!!!!!!

and as a result i have one of geetars detuned to B to jam some of their tracks!!!!

Go see them if u can, if u cant, GO ANYWAY!

Phil.

I saw you listening to Amon, Monsieur Phil...glad you're listening to decent music and not Megadeth rubbish :D (just messing!)

I killed the Prom Queen - heard one song, stunned, need to download their stuff! Since I got my car stereo back, I've been listening to music again (yay!) and, Insomnium's 2006 album (its name escapes me now)....wow....just, wow.

I have so much to catch up on....

• 8 months later...

anyone else listen to 36 crazyfists on here? they are pretty epic and i am obsessed with them atm....and they got a new album out in 5 days!! cant wait :)

also iron maiden are putting out another album!! and another tour i think too! i am going to see both these guys live, whos with me?? :)

jack